Jenna Elfman Announces Second Pregnancy on TV Show
Billed to play a woman who becomes pregnant by a much-younger guy in upcoming drama-comedy series "Accidentally on Purpose", Jenna Elfman has revealed on Wednesday morning, September 16 on CBS' "The Early Show" that she is too expecting a baby off screen. "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show," she was quoted as announcing.
"My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'," joked the 37-year-old actress. "By episode three, if you look closely once it airs, you'll see ... 'Oh is she a little bloated? Did she have a big dinner?' "
Jenna's upcoming baby will be her second child with actor husband Bodhi Elfman. The pair, who has been married since February 1995, already has one son named Story Elias, who was born in July 2007. Jenna and Bodhi first met while they were auditioning for a Sprite commercial back in 1991.
Pregnancy news aside, Jenna Elfman's "Accidentally on Purpose" will be debuted on CBS on Monday, September 21. In the series, Jenna will star as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury