Jenna Elfman Announces Second Pregnancy on TV Show
Billed to play a woman who becomes pregnant by a much-younger guy in upcoming drama-comedy series "Accidentally on Purpose", Jenna Elfman has revealed on Wednesday morning, September 16 on CBS' "The Early Show" that she is too expecting a baby off screen. "I have a baby in my tummy -- but a real one, not just for my TV show," she was quoted as announcing.
"My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it'," joked the 37-year-old actress. "By episode three, if you look closely once it airs, you'll see ... 'Oh is she a little bloated? Did she have a big dinner?' "
Jenna's upcoming baby will be her second child with actor husband Bodhi Elfman. The pair, who has been married since February 1995, already has one son named Story Elias, who was born in July 2007. Jenna and Bodhi first met while they were auditioning for a Sprite commercial back in 1991.
Pregnancy news aside, Jenna Elfman's "Accidentally on Purpose" will be debuted on CBS on Monday, September 21. In the series, Jenna will star as a newspaper movie critic who becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a younger man. She decides to keep the baby anyway.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3