Second Batch of 61st Primetime Emmys Presenters
Cover has been taken off, the second group of presenters in duty for 61st Primetime Emmy Awards reveal themselves. Kevin Bacon, who is nominated at the award show for his role in TV movie "Taking Chance", will be on hand to present together with his wife Kyra Sedgwick who is also a nominee for her role on "The Closer".
Also presenting together would be the leading stars to CBS drama series "NCIS: Los Angeles", LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell. Others taking similar task include Alec Baldwin, Kaley Cuoco, Cat Deeley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Johnny Galecki, Ricky Gervais, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler, Anna Torv, Sigourney Weaver and Kate Walsh.
First batch of presenters had been announced yesterday but the Academy is still keeping the performers line-up a secret.
The most celebrated event in TV world will be broadcast live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20 at 8/7c. Nominees list is dominated by "30 Rock" which leads the pack with 22 nods.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship