Second Batch of 61st Primetime Emmys Presenters
Cover has been taken off, the second group of presenters in duty for 61st Primetime Emmy Awards reveal themselves. Kevin Bacon, who is nominated at the award show for his role in TV movie "Taking Chance", will be on hand to present together with his wife Kyra Sedgwick who is also a nominee for her role on "The Closer".
Also presenting together would be the leading stars to CBS drama series "NCIS: Los Angeles", LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell. Others taking similar task include Alec Baldwin, Kaley Cuoco, Cat Deeley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Johnny Galecki, Ricky Gervais, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler, Anna Torv, Sigourney Weaver and Kate Walsh.
First batch of presenters had been announced yesterday but the Academy is still keeping the performers line-up a secret.
The most celebrated event in TV world will be broadcast live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20 at 8/7c. Nominees list is dominated by "30 Rock" which leads the pack with 22 nods.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'