Second Batch of 61st Primetime Emmys Presenters
Cover has been taken off, the second group of presenters in duty for 61st Primetime Emmy Awards reveal themselves. Kevin Bacon, who is nominated at the award show for his role in TV movie "Taking Chance", will be on hand to present together with his wife Kyra Sedgwick who is also a nominee for her role on "The Closer".
Also presenting together would be the leading stars to CBS drama series "NCIS: Los Angeles", LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell. Others taking similar task include Alec Baldwin, Kaley Cuoco, Cat Deeley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Johnny Galecki, Ricky Gervais, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler, Anna Torv, Sigourney Weaver and Kate Walsh.
First batch of presenters had been announced yesterday but the Academy is still keeping the performers line-up a secret.
The most celebrated event in TV world will be broadcast live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20 at 8/7c. Nominees list is dominated by "30 Rock" which leads the pack with 22 nods.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway