Second Batch of 61st Primetime Emmys Presenters
Cover has been taken off, the second group of presenters in duty for 61st Primetime Emmy Awards reveal themselves. Kevin Bacon, who is nominated at the award show for his role in TV movie "Taking Chance", will be on hand to present together with his wife Kyra Sedgwick who is also a nominee for her role on "The Closer".
Also presenting together would be the leading stars to CBS drama series "NCIS: Los Angeles", LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell. Others taking similar task include Alec Baldwin, Kaley Cuoco, Cat Deeley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Johnny Galecki, Ricky Gervais, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler, Anna Torv, Sigourney Weaver and Kate Walsh.
First batch of presenters had been announced yesterday but the Academy is still keeping the performers line-up a secret.
The most celebrated event in TV world will be broadcast live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20 at 8/7c. Nominees list is dominated by "30 Rock" which leads the pack with 22 nods.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24