Second Batch of 61st Primetime Emmys Presenters
Cover has been taken off, the second group of presenters in duty for 61st Primetime Emmy Awards reveal themselves. Kevin Bacon, who is nominated at the award show for his role in TV movie "Taking Chance", will be on hand to present together with his wife Kyra Sedgwick who is also a nominee for her role on "The Closer".
Also presenting together would be the leading stars to CBS drama series "NCIS: Los Angeles", LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell. Others taking similar task include Alec Baldwin, Kaley Cuoco, Cat Deeley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Johnny Galecki, Ricky Gervais, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler, Anna Torv, Sigourney Weaver and Kate Walsh.
First batch of presenters had been announced yesterday but the Academy is still keeping the performers line-up a secret.
The most celebrated event in TV world will be broadcast live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 20 at 8/7c. Nominees list is dominated by "30 Rock" which leads the pack with 22 nods.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support