Rep Confirms Leelee Sobieski Pregnant With First Child
Big screen beauty Leelee Sobieski is pregnant, her representative has confirmed. The baby she is carrying will be her and fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel's first child together. In a confirming statement issued to Radar Online, Leelee's representative doesn't reveal much though, except "The happy couple is thrilled to be expecting in December".
Leelee Sobieski has never revealed much about her love relationship with Adam Kimmel until her representative confirmed in July this year that the pair has got engaged. News of her engagement emerged for the very first time in June when she was spotted wearing a marquise diamond ring on her engagement finger when hitting the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her new film "Public Enemies" on date 23.
Beside starring in "Public Enemies", Leelee was last seen starring in "Night Train". She is best known for her starring role as Sarah Hotchner in 1998 film "Deep Impact".
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility