Rep Confirms Leelee Sobieski Pregnant With First Child
Big screen beauty Leelee Sobieski is pregnant, her representative has confirmed. The baby she is carrying will be her and fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel's first child together. In a confirming statement issued to Radar Online, Leelee's representative doesn't reveal much though, except "The happy couple is thrilled to be expecting in December".
Leelee Sobieski has never revealed much about her love relationship with Adam Kimmel until her representative confirmed in July this year that the pair has got engaged. News of her engagement emerged for the very first time in June when she was spotted wearing a marquise diamond ring on her engagement finger when hitting the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her new film "Public Enemies" on date 23.
Beside starring in "Public Enemies", Leelee was last seen starring in "Night Train". She is best known for her starring role as Sarah Hotchner in 1998 film "Deep Impact".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo