Rep Confirms Leelee Sobieski Pregnant With First Child
Big screen beauty Leelee Sobieski is pregnant, her representative has confirmed. The baby she is carrying will be her and fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel's first child together. In a confirming statement issued to Radar Online, Leelee's representative doesn't reveal much though, except "The happy couple is thrilled to be expecting in December".
Leelee Sobieski has never revealed much about her love relationship with Adam Kimmel until her representative confirmed in July this year that the pair has got engaged. News of her engagement emerged for the very first time in June when she was spotted wearing a marquise diamond ring on her engagement finger when hitting the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her new film "Public Enemies" on date 23.
Beside starring in "Public Enemies", Leelee was last seen starring in "Night Train". She is best known for her starring role as Sarah Hotchner in 1998 film "Deep Impact".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'