Rep Confirms Leelee Sobieski Pregnant With First Child
Big screen beauty Leelee Sobieski is pregnant, her representative has confirmed. The baby she is carrying will be her and fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel's first child together. In a confirming statement issued to Radar Online, Leelee's representative doesn't reveal much though, except "The happy couple is thrilled to be expecting in December".
Leelee Sobieski has never revealed much about her love relationship with Adam Kimmel until her representative confirmed in July this year that the pair has got engaged. News of her engagement emerged for the very first time in June when she was spotted wearing a marquise diamond ring on her engagement finger when hitting the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her new film "Public Enemies" on date 23.
Beside starring in "Public Enemies", Leelee was last seen starring in "Night Train". She is best known for her starring role as Sarah Hotchner in 1998 film "Deep Impact".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'