Rep Confirms Leelee Sobieski Pregnant With First Child
Big screen beauty Leelee Sobieski is pregnant, her representative has confirmed. The baby she is carrying will be her and fashion designer fiance Adam Kimmel's first child together. In a confirming statement issued to Radar Online, Leelee's representative doesn't reveal much though, except "The happy couple is thrilled to be expecting in December".
Leelee Sobieski has never revealed much about her love relationship with Adam Kimmel until her representative confirmed in July this year that the pair has got engaged. News of her engagement emerged for the very first time in June when she was spotted wearing a marquise diamond ring on her engagement finger when hitting the red carpet of the L.A. premiere of her new film "Public Enemies" on date 23.
Beside starring in "Public Enemies", Leelee was last seen starring in "Night Train". She is best known for her starring role as Sarah Hotchner in 1998 film "Deep Impact".
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...