Alicia Keys Releases Full Audio Stream of 'Doesn't Mean Anything'
Following the arrival of "Doesn't Mean Anything" short clip, Alicia Keys uploaded a full audio stream of the track on her YouTube channel. It is suggested that the new song will be picked up as the lead single from her upcoming studio album.
The song reportedly was supposed to hit radio airwaves on September 30, but Alicia chose to give it an online debut earlier than the schedule apparently to avoid leak. "It doesn't mean anything / now that you're gone / from above seems I had it all," part of the song's lyrics read. "But it doesn't mean anything / since you're gone."
Alicia Keys' new album itself hasn't got any working title and release date. In addition to working on her own record, Alicia was also involved in the making of other artists' albums. She co-wrote a song called "Million Dollar Bill" for Whitney Houston's comeback album "I Look to You" and is featured on Jay-Z's new single "Empire State of Mind".
More Alicia Keys News
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black