Alicia Keys Releases Full Audio Stream of 'Doesn't Mean Anything'
Following the arrival of "Doesn't Mean Anything" short clip, Alicia Keys uploaded a full audio stream of the track on her YouTube channel. It is suggested that the new song will be picked up as the lead single from her upcoming studio album.
The song reportedly was supposed to hit radio airwaves on September 30, but Alicia chose to give it an online debut earlier than the schedule apparently to avoid leak. "It doesn't mean anything / now that you're gone / from above seems I had it all," part of the song's lyrics read. "But it doesn't mean anything / since you're gone."
Alicia Keys' new album itself hasn't got any working title and release date. In addition to working on her own record, Alicia was also involved in the making of other artists' albums. She co-wrote a song called "Million Dollar Bill" for Whitney Houston's comeback album "I Look to You" and is featured on Jay-Z's new single "Empire State of Mind".
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes