Alicia Keys Releases Full Audio Stream of 'Doesn't Mean Anything'
Following the arrival of "Doesn't Mean Anything" short clip, Alicia Keys uploaded a full audio stream of the track on her YouTube channel. It is suggested that the new song will be picked up as the lead single from her upcoming studio album.
The song reportedly was supposed to hit radio airwaves on September 30, but Alicia chose to give it an online debut earlier than the schedule apparently to avoid leak. "It doesn't mean anything / now that you're gone / from above seems I had it all," part of the song's lyrics read. "But it doesn't mean anything / since you're gone."
Alicia Keys' new album itself hasn't got any working title and release date. In addition to working on her own record, Alicia was also involved in the making of other artists' albums. She co-wrote a song called "Million Dollar Bill" for Whitney Houston's comeback album "I Look to You" and is featured on Jay-Z's new single "Empire State of Mind".
More Alicia Keys News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?