Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson NOT Engaged
No engagement just yet for Chris Noth and his actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. When asked by Gossip Cop to confirm earlier report run by OK! Magazine that he and Tara have got engaged, the actor says it is "not true", adding that the story is "completely bogus" and "all BS."
OK! Magazine reported on Sunday, September 13 to have witnessed Tara Lynn Wilson wearing a ring on her engagement finger when she and Chris Noth attended the STYLE360's Caravan and Oral B fashion show. The print media, furthermore, claimed to have congratulated Chris for his engagement to Tara, which he simply responded by saying, "Thank you!"
Some other media outlets, including Perez Hilton, also made public the just-denied story. OK! itself has retracted the particular news following Chris' personal denial, Gossip Cop claims.
Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson, who met each other while she was working at New York music venue The Cutting Room, have a son together, named Orion Christopher Noth, who was born in January 2008. He is currently busy filming "Sex and the City 2", in which he will reprise his role as Mr. Big. The drama-comedy movie, which is a sequel to "Sex and the City", is targeting a May 28, 2010 U.S. release.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game