Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson NOT Engaged
No engagement just yet for Chris Noth and his actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. When asked by Gossip Cop to confirm earlier report run by OK! Magazine that he and Tara have got engaged, the actor says it is "not true", adding that the story is "completely bogus" and "all BS."
OK! Magazine reported on Sunday, September 13 to have witnessed Tara Lynn Wilson wearing a ring on her engagement finger when she and Chris Noth attended the STYLE360's Caravan and Oral B fashion show. The print media, furthermore, claimed to have congratulated Chris for his engagement to Tara, which he simply responded by saying, "Thank you!"
Some other media outlets, including Perez Hilton, also made public the just-denied story. OK! itself has retracted the particular news following Chris' personal denial, Gossip Cop claims.
Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson, who met each other while she was working at New York music venue The Cutting Room, have a son together, named Orion Christopher Noth, who was born in January 2008. He is currently busy filming "Sex and the City 2", in which he will reprise his role as Mr. Big. The drama-comedy movie, which is a sequel to "Sex and the City", is targeting a May 28, 2010 U.S. release.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic