Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson NOT Engaged
No engagement just yet for Chris Noth and his actress girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson. When asked by Gossip Cop to confirm earlier report run by OK! Magazine that he and Tara have got engaged, the actor says it is "not true", adding that the story is "completely bogus" and "all BS."
OK! Magazine reported on Sunday, September 13 to have witnessed Tara Lynn Wilson wearing a ring on her engagement finger when she and Chris Noth attended the STYLE360's Caravan and Oral B fashion show. The print media, furthermore, claimed to have congratulated Chris for his engagement to Tara, which he simply responded by saying, "Thank you!"
Some other media outlets, including Perez Hilton, also made public the just-denied story. OK! itself has retracted the particular news following Chris' personal denial, Gossip Cop claims.
Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson, who met each other while she was working at New York music venue The Cutting Room, have a son together, named Orion Christopher Noth, who was born in January 2008. He is currently busy filming "Sex and the City 2", in which he will reprise his role as Mr. Big. The drama-comedy movie, which is a sequel to "Sex and the City", is targeting a May 28, 2010 U.S. release.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'