Chris Noth and Longtime Girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson Engaged
Love partners, Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson, are engaged. The pair, who reportedly has been together since 2004, was spotted attending the STYLE360's Caravan and Oral B fashion show on Sunday, September 13, during when Tara was spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger.
Inside the venue, Chris and Tara were seen smiling, holding hands and whispering to each other throughout the show. The Mr. Big of 2008 film "Sex and the City" was congratulated by OK! Magazine for his engagement to Tara. He then simply responded, "Thank you!"
Though not much is known about Chris and Tara's engagement, an insider tells OK! Magazine, "It all happened very recently. This is the first time they've appeared in public with her wearing that huge diamond."
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at New York music venue The Cutting Room. The actor and actress have a son together, named Orion Christopher Noth, who was born in January 2008.
Personal life aside, Chris is currently busy filming "Sex and the City 2", in which he will reprise his role as Mr. Big. The drama-comedy movie is targeting a May 28, 2010 U.S. release date.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie