Chris Noth and Longtime Girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson Engaged
Love partners, Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson, are engaged. The pair, who reportedly has been together since 2004, was spotted attending the STYLE360's Caravan and Oral B fashion show on Sunday, September 13, during when Tara was spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger.
Inside the venue, Chris and Tara were seen smiling, holding hands and whispering to each other throughout the show. The Mr. Big of 2008 film "Sex and the City" was congratulated by OK! Magazine for his engagement to Tara. He then simply responded, "Thank you!"
Though not much is known about Chris and Tara's engagement, an insider tells OK! Magazine, "It all happened very recently. This is the first time they've appeared in public with her wearing that huge diamond."
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at New York music venue The Cutting Room. The actor and actress have a son together, named Orion Christopher Noth, who was born in January 2008.
Personal life aside, Chris is currently busy filming "Sex and the City 2", in which he will reprise his role as Mr. Big. The drama-comedy movie is targeting a May 28, 2010 U.S. release date.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song