Chris Noth and Longtime Girlfriend Tara Lynn Wilson Engaged
Love partners, Chris Noth and Tara Lynn Wilson, are engaged. The pair, who reportedly has been together since 2004, was spotted attending the STYLE360's Caravan and Oral B fashion show on Sunday, September 13, during when Tara was spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger.
Inside the venue, Chris and Tara were seen smiling, holding hands and whispering to each other throughout the show. The Mr. Big of 2008 film "Sex and the City" was congratulated by OK! Magazine for his engagement to Tara. He then simply responded, "Thank you!"
Though not much is known about Chris and Tara's engagement, an insider tells OK! Magazine, "It all happened very recently. This is the first time they've appeared in public with her wearing that huge diamond."
Chris Noth first met Tara Lynn Wilson while she was working at New York music venue The Cutting Room. The actor and actress have a son together, named Orion Christopher Noth, who was born in January 2008.
Personal life aside, Chris is currently busy filming "Sex and the City 2", in which he will reprise his role as Mr. Big. The drama-comedy movie is targeting a May 28, 2010 U.S. release date.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture