Lil Wayne and Lauren London's Baby Has Born, Rep Confirms
HipHollywood.com has, on Saturday, September 12, obtained an official statement from Lauren London's publicist, Jocelyn R. Coleman of Favor PR, who confirmed that the actress has given birth to a baby boy. The infant is her first child with hip-hop artist Lil Wayne. "Lauren London and Dwayne Carter welcomed their healthy baby boy into the world on 09-09-09," read the confirming statement.
Becoming the first site to bring the story to the surface, HipHollywood.com however didn't provide details of the newborn baby boy. His scale and name remain unknown as of the press time. Still according Jocelyn, "Everyone is happy and well" though.
Lauren London was catapulted to fame for starring as Erin "New New" Garnett in 2006 drama-comedy flick "ATL". She surprised attendees of P. Diddy's white party over the Fourth of July when she arrived with growing baby bump.
And while London managed to keep her lips tightly sealed on her pregnancy, Lil Wayne confirmed last month that he was expecting a baby with the screen beauty. In an interview with Los Angeles Power 106, he accepted congratulation from host Fuzzy for his baby. "Lauren London, she fine. She very pregnant with your baby," Fuzzy said, to which Wayne responded, "Very pregnant, yes."
The newborn infant is London's first child and is the third for Wayne. He already has one daughter, named Reginae Carter, and another son called Dwayne Carter III, who was born in October last year.
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen