AFI's 'I Am Trying' Previewed Through Behind-the-Scenes Video
In anticipation of the release of their forthcoming effort "Crash Love", AFI give fans a sneak peek at another song off the album, "I Am Trying Very Hard To Be Here". Through a video posted at MySpace, they unravel a preview to the track as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process with selected fans.
In the video, the band can be seen welcoming the six chosen fans into the studio to record "I Am Trying". Prior to the recording, the rock band had asked fans to submit short videos about themselves for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and to sing on one of the songs from "Crash Love" which resulted in the birth of the "Begin Transmission" series.
Beside providing a preview for "I Am Trying Very Hard To Be Here", AFI also made another new track called "Fainting Spells" available for free download. The song from their eight studio album, which will come out in U.S. stores September 29, can be downloaded from the site Veronicasawyer.com.
Frontman Davey Havok has recently told NME that their Reading and Leeds Festivals gigs gave them the perfect opportunity to debut new material. "To return to the Reading and Leeds stages after being studio locked for a spell was ideal," he said. "Our first U.K. performance of 'Medicate' for a sea of surging fans, after enjoying the inspiration of watching bands like Gallows and Crystal Castles command the audience, was fabulous. I very much look forward to returning."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert