AFI's 'I Am Trying' Previewed Through Behind-the-Scenes Video
In anticipation of the release of their forthcoming effort "Crash Love", AFI give fans a sneak peek at another song off the album, "I Am Trying Very Hard To Be Here". Through a video posted at MySpace, they unravel a preview to the track as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process with selected fans.
In the video, the band can be seen welcoming the six chosen fans into the studio to record "I Am Trying". Prior to the recording, the rock band had asked fans to submit short videos about themselves for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and to sing on one of the songs from "Crash Love" which resulted in the birth of the "Begin Transmission" series.
Beside providing a preview for "I Am Trying Very Hard To Be Here", AFI also made another new track called "Fainting Spells" available for free download. The song from their eight studio album, which will come out in U.S. stores September 29, can be downloaded from the site Veronicasawyer.com.
Frontman Davey Havok has recently told NME that their Reading and Leeds Festivals gigs gave them the perfect opportunity to debut new material. "To return to the Reading and Leeds stages after being studio locked for a spell was ideal," he said. "Our first U.K. performance of 'Medicate' for a sea of surging fans, after enjoying the inspiration of watching bands like Gallows and Crystal Castles command the audience, was fabulous. I very much look forward to returning."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'