AFI's 'I Am Trying' Previewed Through Behind-the-Scenes Video
In anticipation of the release of their forthcoming effort "Crash Love", AFI give fans a sneak peek at another song off the album, "I Am Trying Very Hard To Be Here". Through a video posted at MySpace, they unravel a preview to the track as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process with selected fans.
In the video, the band can be seen welcoming the six chosen fans into the studio to record "I Am Trying". Prior to the recording, the rock band had asked fans to submit short videos about themselves for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and to sing on one of the songs from "Crash Love" which resulted in the birth of the "Begin Transmission" series.
Beside providing a preview for "I Am Trying Very Hard To Be Here", AFI also made another new track called "Fainting Spells" available for free download. The song from their eight studio album, which will come out in U.S. stores September 29, can be downloaded from the site Veronicasawyer.com.
Frontman Davey Havok has recently told NME that their Reading and Leeds Festivals gigs gave them the perfect opportunity to debut new material. "To return to the Reading and Leeds stages after being studio locked for a spell was ideal," he said. "Our first U.K. performance of 'Medicate' for a sea of surging fans, after enjoying the inspiration of watching bands like Gallows and Crystal Castles command the audience, was fabulous. I very much look forward to returning."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture