Uma Thurman Denies Planning Wedding at Kensington Palace
Uma Thurman and her fiance Arpad Busson are not planning to wed at Kensington Palace, the former house of the late Princess Diana. Putting the brake on the false circulating report, which was first made public by the Daily Mail, the actress has her representative confirming to Gossip Cop the report is totally not true.
On Sunday, September 6, the British tabloid ran a story that Uma has rented the Kensington Palace to stage her wedding to Arpad. The pair, who has been engaged since June 2008, was said to have booked the venue's famous Orangery for their June 2010 nuptials.
A source told the tabloid, "Uma wants to get married like a princess. She already has an eight-carat diamond ring and now she is planning to get married in a palace. They want to have it entirely to themselves, so as well as the 11,000 pounds ceremony and venue hire fee, they have hired the rest of the palace to ensure it's completely private."
Daily Mail mentioned that the likes of Sir Elton John, Sting, Claudia Schiffer and Elizabeth Hurley, all of whom are Uma and Arpad's A-list friends, will be invited to their wedding.
Keeping the denial simple, Uma's representative tells Gossip Cop, "It is all wrong."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch