Uma Thurman Denies Planning Wedding at Kensington Palace
Uma Thurman and her fiance Arpad Busson are not planning to wed at Kensington Palace, the former house of the late Princess Diana. Putting the brake on the false circulating report, which was first made public by the Daily Mail, the actress has her representative confirming to Gossip Cop the report is totally not true.
On Sunday, September 6, the British tabloid ran a story that Uma has rented the Kensington Palace to stage her wedding to Arpad. The pair, who has been engaged since June 2008, was said to have booked the venue's famous Orangery for their June 2010 nuptials.
A source told the tabloid, "Uma wants to get married like a princess. She already has an eight-carat diamond ring and now she is planning to get married in a palace. They want to have it entirely to themselves, so as well as the 11,000 pounds ceremony and venue hire fee, they have hired the rest of the palace to ensure it's completely private."
Daily Mail mentioned that the likes of Sir Elton John, Sting, Claudia Schiffer and Elizabeth Hurley, all of whom are Uma and Arpad's A-list friends, will be invited to their wedding.
Keeping the denial simple, Uma's representative tells Gossip Cop, "It is all wrong."
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order