Uma Thurman Denies Planning Wedding at Kensington Palace
Uma Thurman and her fiance Arpad Busson are not planning to wed at Kensington Palace, the former house of the late Princess Diana. Putting the brake on the false circulating report, which was first made public by the Daily Mail, the actress has her representative confirming to Gossip Cop the report is totally not true.
On Sunday, September 6, the British tabloid ran a story that Uma has rented the Kensington Palace to stage her wedding to Arpad. The pair, who has been engaged since June 2008, was said to have booked the venue's famous Orangery for their June 2010 nuptials.
A source told the tabloid, "Uma wants to get married like a princess. She already has an eight-carat diamond ring and now she is planning to get married in a palace. They want to have it entirely to themselves, so as well as the 11,000 pounds ceremony and venue hire fee, they have hired the rest of the palace to ensure it's completely private."
Daily Mail mentioned that the likes of Sir Elton John, Sting, Claudia Schiffer and Elizabeth Hurley, all of whom are Uma and Arpad's A-list friends, will be invited to their wedding.
Keeping the denial simple, Uma's representative tells Gossip Cop, "It is all wrong."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary