Video: Kathy Griffin in 'The Kate Gosselin Story'
Kathy Griffin channels Kate Gosselin in a new sketch for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Titled "Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story", the so-called trailer to a TV movie sees Kathy wearing a wig that resembles Kate's signature hairstyle and donning a bikini that reveals eight labor scars.
Kathy mocks the media headlines back in June when Kate was caught on camera refusing her daughter Mady a drink. In the sketch, 'Mady' hands her an empty glass and 'Kate' takes it to her eyes, saying "wa wa... here drink the tears of fame."
She then catches her husband 'Jon', who is played by George Takei, messing around with a cheerleader in their bedroom. But instead of getting angry, 'Kate' greets both of them and even turns off the lights for them.
Kathy Griffin has been making Kate and Jon Gosselin the subjects of her jokes. In a recent book signing for her new memoir, she told ET "I feel very much like Kate Gosselin at this signing". She also responded to Jon's interview with "Good Morning America" saying "I would like to say that Jon Gosselin is right and Kate Gosselin abused me as well. That's a primetime exclusive".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13