Video: Kathy Griffin in 'The Kate Gosselin Story'
Kathy Griffin channels Kate Gosselin in a new sketch for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Titled "Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story", the so-called trailer to a TV movie sees Kathy wearing a wig that resembles Kate's signature hairstyle and donning a bikini that reveals eight labor scars.
Kathy mocks the media headlines back in June when Kate was caught on camera refusing her daughter Mady a drink. In the sketch, 'Mady' hands her an empty glass and 'Kate' takes it to her eyes, saying "wa wa... here drink the tears of fame."
She then catches her husband 'Jon', who is played by George Takei, messing around with a cheerleader in their bedroom. But instead of getting angry, 'Kate' greets both of them and even turns off the lights for them.
Kathy Griffin has been making Kate and Jon Gosselin the subjects of her jokes. In a recent book signing for her new memoir, she told ET "I feel very much like Kate Gosselin at this signing". She also responded to Jon's interview with "Good Morning America" saying "I would like to say that Jon Gosselin is right and Kate Gosselin abused me as well. That's a primetime exclusive".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign