Robbie Williams' 'Bodies' Gets Music Video
Robbie Williams has made public "Bodies" music video which is directed by Vaughan Arnell. The former member of boyband Take That is seen exploring the Mojave desert on a motorcycle and car. At the end of the video, he is picked up by a black shiny SUV.
"Bodies" is the lead single from Robbie's new studio installment "Reality Killed the Video Star". The song was debuted on BBC Radio 1's "The Chris Moyles Show" on September 4, while the album is set to arrive in U.S. stores on November 10.
"Video Star" will be made available for purchase in three different formats: a standard set, deluxe album and digital download iTunes. The standard version will list 13 tracks, the deluxe album will feature premium packaging and a behind-the-scenes DVD, whilst the iTunes digital download adds a bonus track titled "Arizona" and edited footage from the deluxe set.
Robbie Williams' "Bodies" music video
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope