Robbie Williams' 'Bodies' Gets Music Video
Robbie Williams has made public "Bodies" music video which is directed by Vaughan Arnell. The former member of boyband Take That is seen exploring the Mojave desert on a motorcycle and car. At the end of the video, he is picked up by a black shiny SUV.
"Bodies" is the lead single from Robbie's new studio installment "Reality Killed the Video Star". The song was debuted on BBC Radio 1's "The Chris Moyles Show" on September 4, while the album is set to arrive in U.S. stores on November 10.
"Video Star" will be made available for purchase in three different formats: a standard set, deluxe album and digital download iTunes. The standard version will list 13 tracks, the deluxe album will feature premium packaging and a behind-the-scenes DVD, whilst the iTunes digital download adds a bonus track titled "Arizona" and edited footage from the deluxe set.
Robbie Williams' "Bodies" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars