Robbie Williams' 'Bodies' Gets Music Video
Robbie Williams has made public "Bodies" music video which is directed by Vaughan Arnell. The former member of boyband Take That is seen exploring the Mojave desert on a motorcycle and car. At the end of the video, he is picked up by a black shiny SUV.
"Bodies" is the lead single from Robbie's new studio installment "Reality Killed the Video Star". The song was debuted on BBC Radio 1's "The Chris Moyles Show" on September 4, while the album is set to arrive in U.S. stores on November 10.
"Video Star" will be made available for purchase in three different formats: a standard set, deluxe album and digital download iTunes. The standard version will list 13 tracks, the deluxe album will feature premium packaging and a behind-the-scenes DVD, whilst the iTunes digital download adds a bonus track titled "Arizona" and edited footage from the deluxe set.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says