Robbie Williams' 'Bodies' Gets Music Video
Robbie Williams has made public "Bodies" music video which is directed by Vaughan Arnell. The former member of boyband Take That is seen exploring the Mojave desert on a motorcycle and car. At the end of the video, he is picked up by a black shiny SUV.
"Bodies" is the lead single from Robbie's new studio installment "Reality Killed the Video Star". The song was debuted on BBC Radio 1's "The Chris Moyles Show" on September 4, while the album is set to arrive in U.S. stores on November 10.
"Video Star" will be made available for purchase in three different formats: a standard set, deluxe album and digital download iTunes. The standard version will list 13 tracks, the deluxe album will feature premium packaging and a behind-the-scenes DVD, whilst the iTunes digital download adds a bonus track titled "Arizona" and edited footage from the deluxe set.
Robbie Williams' "Bodies" music video
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis