Robbie Williams' 'Bodies' Gets Music Video
Robbie Williams has made public "Bodies" music video which is directed by Vaughan Arnell. The former member of boyband Take That is seen exploring the Mojave desert on a motorcycle and car. At the end of the video, he is picked up by a black shiny SUV.
"Bodies" is the lead single from Robbie's new studio installment "Reality Killed the Video Star". The song was debuted on BBC Radio 1's "The Chris Moyles Show" on September 4, while the album is set to arrive in U.S. stores on November 10.
"Video Star" will be made available for purchase in three different formats: a standard set, deluxe album and digital download iTunes. The standard version will list 13 tracks, the deluxe album will feature premium packaging and a behind-the-scenes DVD, whilst the iTunes digital download adds a bonus track titled "Arizona" and edited footage from the deluxe set.
Robbie Williams' "Bodies" music video
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia