Aaron Eckhart Is Open to Return for 'Batman 3'
While the end of "The Dark Knight" suggested that Harvey "Two Face" Dent is pretty much dead, Aaron Eckhart apparently hasn't closed the door for any possibility of him reprising the villainous character in "Batman 3". In an interview with Larry Carroll of MTV, the 41-year-old revealed he is up for another "Batman" movie.
"I've sort of just gone on with my life. I don't have any expectations of being in the next 'Dark Knight,' if there is a 'Dark Knight.' I have no knowledge of one," Eckhart responded to Carroll's question of whether or not he will return. "If Chris called me, I would certainly do it," he stated, before then adding that his character is dead as far as he knows.
Pressed further about the possibility, the Jennifer Aniston's co-star in "Love Happens" revealed how far he would go for it. "I would do anything for Chris," he said. "If Chris wanted me to ... I don't know, bring his tea or something like that, I would do it. I had such a good time making that movie, and he's such a great filmmaker."
So far, nothing has been set in stone for the follow-up film to the 2008 blockbuster "The Dark Knight". Director Christopher Nolan is yet to commit to the possible project despite thoughts that he will return to his helming position after finishing his work on "Inception". There were speculations that the new film is set to start filming in 2010.
Earlier, Warner Bros. was forced to slam down rumor suggesting that Megan Fox has been signed to portray Catwoman in "Batman 3". Responding to the rumor sparked by The Sun, a representative for the studio told People, "It's rumor. It's not true." The rep then added, "There is no script. There is no project to be cast in."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed