'Criminal Minds' Taps Gavin Rossdale to Guest Star
Gavin Rossdale is crossing the bridge to the TV land. The former singer of Bush is making a guest star appearance on CBS' "Criminal Minds", playing a Goth rock star who is a suspect in a murder case. The team will have to find out whether or not he is moonlighting as a serial killer. His episode is unknown but it will be the one aired in November.
This would be the first acting gig for the rocker in a primetime TV. He previously only starred in big screen projects such as 2004's "Little Black Book" and 2007's "How to Rob a Bank".
"Criminal Minds" kicks off the fifth season on September 23 at 9/8c. In the first episode called "Nameless, Faceless", Hotch's unexplained absence quickly becomes apparent when the team is called back together to profile a killer who is targeting an emergency room doctor.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World