'Criminal Minds' Taps Gavin Rossdale to Guest Star
Gavin Rossdale is crossing the bridge to the TV land. The former singer of Bush is making a guest star appearance on CBS' "Criminal Minds", playing a Goth rock star who is a suspect in a murder case. The team will have to find out whether or not he is moonlighting as a serial killer. His episode is unknown but it will be the one aired in November.
This would be the first acting gig for the rocker in a primetime TV. He previously only starred in big screen projects such as 2004's "Little Black Book" and 2007's "How to Rob a Bank".
"Criminal Minds" kicks off the fifth season on September 23 at 9/8c. In the first episode called "Nameless, Faceless", Hotch's unexplained absence quickly becomes apparent when the team is called back together to profile a killer who is targeting an emergency room doctor.
More Criminal Minds News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert