'Criminal Minds' Taps Gavin Rossdale to Guest Star
Gavin Rossdale is crossing the bridge to the TV land. The former singer of Bush is making a guest star appearance on CBS' "Criminal Minds", playing a Goth rock star who is a suspect in a murder case. The team will have to find out whether or not he is moonlighting as a serial killer. His episode is unknown but it will be the one aired in November.
This would be the first acting gig for the rocker in a primetime TV. He previously only starred in big screen projects such as 2004's "Little Black Book" and 2007's "How to Rob a Bank".
"Criminal Minds" kicks off the fifth season on September 23 at 9/8c. In the first episode called "Nameless, Faceless", Hotch's unexplained absence quickly becomes apparent when the team is called back together to profile a killer who is targeting an emergency room doctor.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes