'Criminal Minds' Taps Gavin Rossdale to Guest Star
Gavin Rossdale is crossing the bridge to the TV land. The former singer of Bush is making a guest star appearance on CBS' "Criminal Minds", playing a Goth rock star who is a suspect in a murder case. The team will have to find out whether or not he is moonlighting as a serial killer. His episode is unknown but it will be the one aired in November.
This would be the first acting gig for the rocker in a primetime TV. He previously only starred in big screen projects such as 2004's "Little Black Book" and 2007's "How to Rob a Bank".
"Criminal Minds" kicks off the fifth season on September 23 at 9/8c. In the first episode called "Nameless, Faceless", Hotch's unexplained absence quickly becomes apparent when the team is called back together to profile a killer who is targeting an emergency room doctor.
More Criminal Minds News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure