'Criminal Minds' Taps Gavin Rossdale to Guest Star
Gavin Rossdale is crossing the bridge to the TV land. The former singer of Bush is making a guest star appearance on CBS' "Criminal Minds", playing a Goth rock star who is a suspect in a murder case. The team will have to find out whether or not he is moonlighting as a serial killer. His episode is unknown but it will be the one aired in November.
This would be the first acting gig for the rocker in a primetime TV. He previously only starred in big screen projects such as 2004's "Little Black Book" and 2007's "How to Rob a Bank".
"Criminal Minds" kicks off the fifth season on September 23 at 9/8c. In the first episode called "Nameless, Faceless", Hotch's unexplained absence quickly becomes apparent when the team is called back together to profile a killer who is targeting an emergency room doctor.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik