P. Diddy's Dirty Money Debut 'Angels' Music Video
A music video aimed to promote "Angels", a new single from P. Diddy-formed group Dirty Money, has made its way out. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, it features Diddy walking and riding a motorcycle around the neighborhood of New York City.
Dirty Money's other personnel, Kalenna and Danity Kane's former member Dawn Richard, are captured making appearances in the video directed by Hype Williams. Late rapper Notorious B.I.G., whose vocal can be heard on the track, is also featured in it.
"Angels" is expected to be included P. Diddy's upcoming studio album "Last Train to Paris" which is due to arrive in U.S. market on November 24. Diddy previously revealed about his desire to include females' point of view in the effort reasoning, "I want to do something refreshing, something unique, something forward for myself as an artist. I want to tell a story [about] finding love, losing love and then trying to find love again, and I couldn't just tell males' point of view, I need to tell females' point of view."
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!