P. Diddy's Dirty Money Debut 'Angels' Music Video
A music video aimed to promote "Angels", a new single from P. Diddy-formed group Dirty Money, has made its way out. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, it features Diddy walking and riding a motorcycle around the neighborhood of New York City.
Dirty Money's other personnel, Kalenna and Danity Kane's former member Dawn Richard, are captured making appearances in the video directed by Hype Williams. Late rapper Notorious B.I.G., whose vocal can be heard on the track, is also featured in it.
"Angels" is expected to be included P. Diddy's upcoming studio album "Last Train to Paris" which is due to arrive in U.S. market on November 24. Diddy previously revealed about his desire to include females' point of view in the effort reasoning, "I want to do something refreshing, something unique, something forward for myself as an artist. I want to tell a story [about] finding love, losing love and then trying to find love again, and I couldn't just tell males' point of view, I need to tell females' point of view."
More P. Diddy News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed