P. Diddy's Dirty Money Debut 'Angels' Music Video
A music video aimed to promote "Angels", a new single from P. Diddy-formed group Dirty Money, has made its way out. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, it features Diddy walking and riding a motorcycle around the neighborhood of New York City.
Dirty Money's other personnel, Kalenna and Danity Kane's former member Dawn Richard, are captured making appearances in the video directed by Hype Williams. Late rapper Notorious B.I.G., whose vocal can be heard on the track, is also featured in it.
"Angels" is expected to be included P. Diddy's upcoming studio album "Last Train to Paris" which is due to arrive in U.S. market on November 24. Diddy previously revealed about his desire to include females' point of view in the effort reasoning, "I want to do something refreshing, something unique, something forward for myself as an artist. I want to tell a story [about] finding love, losing love and then trying to find love again, and I couldn't just tell males' point of view, I need to tell females' point of view."
Dirty Money's "Angels" music video
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia