P. Diddy's Dirty Money Debut 'Angels' Music Video
A music video aimed to promote "Angels", a new single from P. Diddy-formed group Dirty Money, has made its way out. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, it features Diddy walking and riding a motorcycle around the neighborhood of New York City.
Dirty Money's other personnel, Kalenna and Danity Kane's former member Dawn Richard, are captured making appearances in the video directed by Hype Williams. Late rapper Notorious B.I.G., whose vocal can be heard on the track, is also featured in it.
"Angels" is expected to be included P. Diddy's upcoming studio album "Last Train to Paris" which is due to arrive in U.S. market on November 24. Diddy previously revealed about his desire to include females' point of view in the effort reasoning, "I want to do something refreshing, something unique, something forward for myself as an artist. I want to tell a story [about] finding love, losing love and then trying to find love again, and I couldn't just tell males' point of view, I need to tell females' point of view."
More P. Diddy News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs