Wil Wheaton Guest Starring on 'Big Bang Theory'
Wil Wheaton, the Wesley Crusher of "Star Trek: The Next Generation", has made an announcement through his Twitter that he has been cast to appear on "The Big Bang Theory". The 37-year-old wrote, "An announcement of extraordinary magnitude: I will be on an episode of #thebigbangtheory this season. That's all I'm allowed to say. GLEE!"
Kicking it off Monday, September 21, "Big Bang" will also add another guest star to the flock. Lewis Black from "The Daily Show" is turning up as Professor Crawley in the second episode. Sheldon and Howard stake their best comic books on a bet to determine the species of a cricket and as an entomologist, Crawley has to settle the problem.
The second season ended with Leonard and Penny being oceans apart. In the season premiere, Sheldon flees back to Texas in disgrace when he learns the guys tampered with his arctic expedition data, forcing the guys to follow him and threatening Leonard's hopes for a romantic encounter with Penny.
Fans can catch up with the second season which will be released on DVD next Tuesday, September 15. Apart from the 23 episodes, the DVD will contain two featurettes, "Physicist to the Stars: Real-Life Physicist/UCLA Professor David Saltzberg's Consulting Relationship to the Show" and "Testing the Infinite Hilarity Hypothesis in Relation to the Big Bang Theory: Season Two's Unique Characters and Characteristics". As a bonus, there is also a gag reel.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service