Wil Wheaton Guest Starring on 'Big Bang Theory'
Wil Wheaton, the Wesley Crusher of "Star Trek: The Next Generation", has made an announcement through his Twitter that he has been cast to appear on "The Big Bang Theory". The 37-year-old wrote, "An announcement of extraordinary magnitude: I will be on an episode of #thebigbangtheory this season. That's all I'm allowed to say. GLEE!"
Kicking it off Monday, September 21, "Big Bang" will also add another guest star to the flock. Lewis Black from "The Daily Show" is turning up as Professor Crawley in the second episode. Sheldon and Howard stake their best comic books on a bet to determine the species of a cricket and as an entomologist, Crawley has to settle the problem.
The second season ended with Leonard and Penny being oceans apart. In the season premiere, Sheldon flees back to Texas in disgrace when he learns the guys tampered with his arctic expedition data, forcing the guys to follow him and threatening Leonard's hopes for a romantic encounter with Penny.
Fans can catch up with the second season which will be released on DVD next Tuesday, September 15. Apart from the 23 episodes, the DVD will contain two featurettes, "Physicist to the Stars: Real-Life Physicist/UCLA Professor David Saltzberg's Consulting Relationship to the Show" and "Testing the Infinite Hilarity Hypothesis in Relation to the Big Bang Theory: Season Two's Unique Characters and Characteristics". As a bonus, there is also a gag reel.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns