78violet Want Fans' Help to Choose Their New Logo
The change of their band's name from Aly & AJ to 78violet apparently makes members/sisters Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka in need of a new logo for their group. There are ten fan-made logos which have been posted on their official website for online vote.
All of the artworks, which are submitted to this duo, feature the band's name with white and purple colors dominating. One of the logos attaches the title of band's brand new single "The Next Worse Thing". The fan who get his/her design voted the most will receive a personal thank you call from the band, tickets and meet-and-greet passes to their show.
The chosen logo is aimed to refer to 78violet's new path with their album tentatively titled "On Sunday On Loveline". "We're stoked to head down a new path with this new record and want you to help define what that looks like," they said when announcing the logo contest last month.
Fans can visit their official website to vote for their new logo.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie