78violet Want Fans' Help to Choose Their New Logo
The change of their band's name from Aly & AJ to 78violet apparently makes members/sisters Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka in need of a new logo for their group. There are ten fan-made logos which have been posted on their official website for online vote.
All of the artworks, which are submitted to this duo, feature the band's name with white and purple colors dominating. One of the logos attaches the title of band's brand new single "The Next Worse Thing". The fan who get his/her design voted the most will receive a personal thank you call from the band, tickets and meet-and-greet passes to their show.
The chosen logo is aimed to refer to 78violet's new path with their album tentatively titled "On Sunday On Loveline". "We're stoked to head down a new path with this new record and want you to help define what that looks like," they said when announcing the logo contest last month.
Fans can visit their official website to vote for their new logo.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer