78violet Want Fans' Help to Choose Their New Logo
The change of their band's name from Aly & AJ to 78violet apparently makes members/sisters Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka in need of a new logo for their group. There are ten fan-made logos which have been posted on their official website for online vote.
All of the artworks, which are submitted to this duo, feature the band's name with white and purple colors dominating. One of the logos attaches the title of band's brand new single "The Next Worse Thing". The fan who get his/her design voted the most will receive a personal thank you call from the band, tickets and meet-and-greet passes to their show.
The chosen logo is aimed to refer to 78violet's new path with their album tentatively titled "On Sunday On Loveline". "We're stoked to head down a new path with this new record and want you to help define what that looks like," they said when announcing the logo contest last month.
Fans can visit their official website to vote for their new logo.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board