78violet Want Fans' Help to Choose Their New Logo
The change of their band's name from Aly & AJ to 78violet apparently makes members/sisters Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka in need of a new logo for their group. There are ten fan-made logos which have been posted on their official website for online vote.
All of the artworks, which are submitted to this duo, feature the band's name with white and purple colors dominating. One of the logos attaches the title of band's brand new single "The Next Worse Thing". The fan who get his/her design voted the most will receive a personal thank you call from the band, tickets and meet-and-greet passes to their show.
The chosen logo is aimed to refer to 78violet's new path with their album tentatively titled "On Sunday On Loveline". "We're stoked to head down a new path with this new record and want you to help define what that looks like," they said when announcing the logo contest last month.
Fans can visit their official website to vote for their new logo.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4