78violet Want Fans' Help to Choose Their New Logo
The change of their band's name from Aly & AJ to 78violet apparently makes members/sisters Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka in need of a new logo for their group. There are ten fan-made logos which have been posted on their official website for online vote.
All of the artworks, which are submitted to this duo, feature the band's name with white and purple colors dominating. One of the logos attaches the title of band's brand new single "The Next Worse Thing". The fan who get his/her design voted the most will receive a personal thank you call from the band, tickets and meet-and-greet passes to their show.
The chosen logo is aimed to refer to 78violet's new path with their album tentatively titled "On Sunday On Loveline". "We're stoked to head down a new path with this new record and want you to help define what that looks like," they said when announcing the logo contest last month.
Fans can visit their official website to vote for their new logo.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off