Uma Thurman Rents Former House of Princess Diana for Wedding
Actress Uma Thurman is said to have rented the Kensington Palace, the former house
of Princess Diana, for her upcoming wedding to her millionaire financier fiance Arpad Busson. The pair, as reported by the Daily Mail, has booked the venue's famous Orangery for their June 2010 nuptials.
"Uma wants to get married like a princess," says an unnamed friend. "She already has an eight-carat diamond ring and now she is planning to get married in a palace." The friend continues revealing, "They want to have it entirely to themselves, so as well as the 11,000 pounds ceremony and venue hire fee, they have hired the rest of the palace to ensure it's completely private."
While there has been no word yet on possible wedding date, Daily Mail mentions such names as Sir Elton John, Sting, Claudia Schiffer and Elizabeth Hurley, all of whom are Uma and Arpad's A-list friends who are expected to be invited to their wedding.
Uma Thurman began dating Arpad Busson, who is a wealthy self-made Swiss/French financier, in 2007. In late June the following year, her representative confirmed that the pair has got engaged. He reportedly presented her with an 8-plus carat center stone surrounded by 20 smaller stones.
Should Daily Mail's report is proven true, the wedding will be Uma's third. She was first married to actor Gary Oldman. Her second husband was movie star Ethan Hawke, with whom she has two children; daughter Maya Ray and son Levon Roan.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018