Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan Attend DJ AM's Memorial
A memorial service to remember the life and career of DJ AM has been kicked off at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles on Thursday, September 3, just one day after he was laid to rest. His former fiance Nicole Richie and lesbian couple, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, were spotted among hundreds of invited guests and a handful of fans who attended the affair.
Several other celebs who attended the memorial including Rebecca Gayheart and her actor husband Eric Dane, Nicky Hilton and boyfriend David Katzenberg, Tom Arnold, Jon Favreau, Mark McGrath, and Simon Rex. Also spotted present at the service was AM's model girlfriend Haley Wood. She told the crowd, "He was my soulmate and now he is my soul. He is my amazing grace."
DJ AM, whose sudden death shocked his fans and loved ones, was interred at Hillside Memorial Park and Mortuary in West Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 2. Meanwhile, it is reported that the family chose to hold the memorial at Hollywood Palladium because it was the scene where AM held his first show after he and best friend Travis Barker escaped death in a tragic plane crash in September 2008.
At the time of writing, toxicology tests are still undergoing and results are expected to come in the next few weeks to determine the cause of AM's death. Due to the fact that he had no will at the time of his death, AM will have his estate being taken care of by his mother Andrea Gross.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy