Five New Clips From 'The Road'
In anticipation of the October release of "The Road", five brand new clips from the drama thriller have been making their rounds. One of the snippets gives away a closer look at Charlize Theron's character, while the rest of the clips center their attention on Viggo Mortensen's and his on-screen son, Kodi Smit-McPhee.
The clip with Theron exposes the time her character tells Mortensen's that they only have two bullets left. When he tries to comfort her, she explains to him that the people hunting them will eventually catch up and kill them. The other four clips, on the other hand, see Mortensen's struggling to keep his son safe and finding food for both of them.
Dubbed to be "the most important film of the year" by Esquire, "The Road" is based on a novel by Cormac McCarthy. In addition to Viggo Mortensen, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Charlize Theron, the drama thriller is supported by Guy Pearce and Robert Duvall. Helmed by "The Proposition" director John Hillcoat, it has been set to come out in theaters across the U.S. on October 16.
This movie has also been listed among the films vying for a Golden Lion at the 66th Venice International Film Festival which will take place from September 2 to 12. It will face up against Michael Moore's global meltdown documentary "Capitalism: A Love Story" and Werner Herzog's "Bad Lieutenant" remake "Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans" among many others.
- Clip #1 - "Catch Us":
- Clip #2 - "Never Killed a Man":
- Clip #3 - "He's a God":
- Clip #4 - "Bad Guys":
- Clip #5 - "We Did Good":
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed