Video Premiere: Tokio Hotel's 'Automatic'
A music video in support of Tokio Hotel's new single "Automatic" has just made its way out. The video shows the band's personnel driving cars through South African desert. Then somewhere in the dry area, they make a stop and perform on a giant stage with several robots slowly raising up near them.
"Shooting the 'Automatic' video three days in the desert was quite an adventure," frontman Bill Kaulitz told Teen Vogue. "It was in the middle of nowhere in Africa - no cell phone reception, no Internet, not even paved roads."
"But in return we got a location that was just unreal. I've never had such a good feeling after leaving a set. I knew it was right from the beginning. When I first read the video script I knew this was exactly how I wanted to visualize our song 'Automatic'."
Produced by David Josh, "Automatic" is the lead single off the band's upcoming studio project "Humanoid". The song is expected to be brought out for digital purchase on September 22, while the album is scheduled to be released across United States on October 6.
Most recently, a snippet of the effort's title track has hit the web. "At the end of this track we got rid of all the normal song structures. 'Humanoid' has so many different parts and melodies, it's a weird journey that might be a little confusing at the beginning, but we can't wait to play it live," Bill explained to Rolling Stone magazine about the song.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!