Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel Welcome First Child
Actor Taye Diggs and his actress wife Idina Menzel have become parents for the very first time when she gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, September 2. The infant is named Walker Nathaniel Diggs and representatives for the celebrity pair have confirmed, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
Having been married since January 2003, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel had their representative confirming the screen beauty's first pregnancy back in late March this year. Diggs was previously quoted as stating that he and Menzel were waiting to make a final decision on a name for their baby. "We have a couple [names] in the running," he revealed. "But part of us wants to see what he hits us with when we see him. We'll see what he looks like."
Diggs and Menzel first met on the original 1996 Broadway production of "Rent" in New York City. They've been dating for seven years when they got married.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced