Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel Welcome First Child
Actor Taye Diggs and his actress wife Idina Menzel have become parents for the very first time when she gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, September 2. The infant is named Walker Nathaniel Diggs and representatives for the celebrity pair have confirmed, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
Having been married since January 2003, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel had their representative confirming the screen beauty's first pregnancy back in late March this year. Diggs was previously quoted as stating that he and Menzel were waiting to make a final decision on a name for their baby. "We have a couple [names] in the running," he revealed. "But part of us wants to see what he hits us with when we see him. We'll see what he looks like."
Diggs and Menzel first met on the original 1996 Broadway production of "Rent" in New York City. They've been dating for seven years when they got married.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her