Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel Welcome First Child
Actor Taye Diggs and his actress wife Idina Menzel have become parents for the very first time when she gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, September 2. The infant is named Walker Nathaniel Diggs and representatives for the celebrity pair have confirmed, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
Having been married since January 2003, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel had their representative confirming the screen beauty's first pregnancy back in late March this year. Diggs was previously quoted as stating that he and Menzel were waiting to make a final decision on a name for their baby. "We have a couple [names] in the running," he revealed. "But part of us wants to see what he hits us with when we see him. We'll see what he looks like."
Diggs and Menzel first met on the original 1996 Broadway production of "Rent" in New York City. They've been dating for seven years when they got married.
More Taye Diggs News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie