Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel Welcome First Child
Actor Taye Diggs and his actress wife Idina Menzel have become parents for the very first time when she gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, September 2. The infant is named Walker Nathaniel Diggs and representatives for the celebrity pair have confirmed, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
Having been married since January 2003, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel had their representative confirming the screen beauty's first pregnancy back in late March this year. Diggs was previously quoted as stating that he and Menzel were waiting to make a final decision on a name for their baby. "We have a couple [names] in the running," he revealed. "But part of us wants to see what he hits us with when we see him. We'll see what he looks like."
Diggs and Menzel first met on the original 1996 Broadway production of "Rent" in New York City. They've been dating for seven years when they got married.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary