Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel Welcome First Child
Actor Taye Diggs and his actress wife Idina Menzel have become parents for the very first time when she gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, September 2. The infant is named Walker Nathaniel Diggs and representatives for the celebrity pair have confirmed, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
Having been married since January 2003, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel had their representative confirming the screen beauty's first pregnancy back in late March this year. Diggs was previously quoted as stating that he and Menzel were waiting to make a final decision on a name for their baby. "We have a couple [names] in the running," he revealed. "But part of us wants to see what he hits us with when we see him. We'll see what he looks like."
Diggs and Menzel first met on the original 1996 Broadway production of "Rent" in New York City. They've been dating for seven years when they got married.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik