Cover Art for Tokio Hotel's 'Humanoid'
Tokio Hotel's cover art for their upcoming studio album "Humanoid" has been unveiled. Coming out via Rolling Stone, this artwork captures the headshot of the band's frontman Bill Kaulitz as a cyborg with his hair being replaced by cords and wires.
In addition to "Humanoid" cover art, a clip of the album's title track has also emerged. "At the end of this track we got rid of all the normal song structures. 'Humanoid' has so many different parts and melodies, it's a weird journey that might be a little confusing at the beginning, but we can't wait to play it live," so Bill said of the song.
Tokio Hotel's third studio album, "Humanoid" is scheduled to be released across United States on October 6. "We have a song but there are many different ways to interpret the song. And we have to find the best interpretation. We, then start to experiment with each song by changing the guitar-sounds or modifying my voice," Bill explained about what to expect from the set.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie