Red Band Trailer for 'The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day'
A red band trailer for "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day", the sequel to the 1999 indie "The Boondock Saints", has finally arrived. Courtesy of IGN, this sneak peek sees the return of its stars Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus and Billy Connolly, and a peek at new cast members which include Julie Benz and Clifton Collins Jr..
Fraternal twins, the MacManus brothers, have been in deep hiding in the quiet valleys of Ireland, removing themselves far from their former lives or modern technologies. But then word comes that a priest has been killed by sinister forces in the tough underworld of Boston. With a new partner in crime and a sexy FBI operative hot on their trail, they return to mount a violent and bloody justice to those deserving.
Like the first movie, "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" is written and directed by Troy Duffy. Anne Thompson of Thompson on Hollywood reported that it has been acquired by Apparition and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Group and is set to open in theaters across the U.S. October 30.
"The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" Red Band Trailer:
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick