Red Band Trailer for 'The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day'
A red band trailer for "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day", the sequel to the 1999 indie "The Boondock Saints", has finally arrived. Courtesy of IGN, this sneak peek sees the return of its stars Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus and Billy Connolly, and a peek at new cast members which include Julie Benz and Clifton Collins Jr..
Fraternal twins, the MacManus brothers, have been in deep hiding in the quiet valleys of Ireland, removing themselves far from their former lives or modern technologies. But then word comes that a priest has been killed by sinister forces in the tough underworld of Boston. With a new partner in crime and a sexy FBI operative hot on their trail, they return to mount a violent and bloody justice to those deserving.
Like the first movie, "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" is written and directed by Troy Duffy. Anne Thompson of Thompson on Hollywood reported that it has been acquired by Apparition and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Group and is set to open in theaters across the U.S. October 30.
"The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day" Red Band Trailer:
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date