'Brothers and Sisters' Season 4 Promo: Good and Bad News
One highlighted moment that will take place in the fourth season of "Brothers & Sisters" is Justin putting a ring into Rebecca's finger. A TV spot has been released, showing also Nora's mom coming into town and the Walker that got a devastating news about her health.
According to some scoops released earlier, Nora and Holly will throw an engagement party for Justin and Rebecca which is not exactly going smooth. Plus, the relationship itself will go down the rocky road now that Justin is juggling time to attend medical school.
Meanwhile, the Walker who got ill is none other than Kitty. The preview does not give what kind of disease she suffers but it shows Amy Aquino, who plays the doctor treating her case, touching the sides of Kitty's neck.
"Brothers & Sisters" returns on September 27. Other guest stars coming this season will be Peter Gerety (as a former business partner of William Walker who takes interest in Ojai Food) and Joe Morton (as a med-school mentor for Justin).
In the meantime, "Brothers and Sisters: The Complete Third Season" DVD has been on sale starting September 1 for those who would like to catch up before the new season begins.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media