'Brothers and Sisters' Season 4 Promo: Good and Bad News
One highlighted moment that will take place in the fourth season of "Brothers & Sisters" is Justin putting a ring into Rebecca's finger. A TV spot has been released, showing also Nora's mom coming into town and the Walker that got a devastating news about her health.
According to some scoops released earlier, Nora and Holly will throw an engagement party for Justin and Rebecca which is not exactly going smooth. Plus, the relationship itself will go down the rocky road now that Justin is juggling time to attend medical school.
Meanwhile, the Walker who got ill is none other than Kitty. The preview does not give what kind of disease she suffers but it shows Amy Aquino, who plays the doctor treating her case, touching the sides of Kitty's neck.
"Brothers & Sisters" returns on September 27. Other guest stars coming this season will be Peter Gerety (as a former business partner of William Walker who takes interest in Ojai Food) and Joe Morton (as a med-school mentor for Justin).
In the meantime, "Brothers and Sisters: The Complete Third Season" DVD has been on sale starting September 1 for those who would like to catch up before the new season begins.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting