'Brothers and Sisters' Season 4 Promo: Good and Bad News
One highlighted moment that will take place in the fourth season of "Brothers & Sisters" is Justin putting a ring into Rebecca's finger. A TV spot has been released, showing also Nora's mom coming into town and the Walker that got a devastating news about her health.
According to some scoops released earlier, Nora and Holly will throw an engagement party for Justin and Rebecca which is not exactly going smooth. Plus, the relationship itself will go down the rocky road now that Justin is juggling time to attend medical school.
Meanwhile, the Walker who got ill is none other than Kitty. The preview does not give what kind of disease she suffers but it shows Amy Aquino, who plays the doctor treating her case, touching the sides of Kitty's neck.
"Brothers & Sisters" returns on September 27. Other guest stars coming this season will be Peter Gerety (as a former business partner of William Walker who takes interest in Ojai Food) and Joe Morton (as a med-school mentor for Justin).
In the meantime, "Brothers and Sisters: The Complete Third Season" DVD has been on sale starting September 1 for those who would like to catch up before the new season begins.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie