On Set Pics: Camera Rolls for 'Sex and the City 2' in NYC
"Sex and the City 2" has begun its filming in New York City on Tuesday, September 1, and leading lady Sarah Jessica Parker was the first to be spotted on the set. The shooting that took place at the Upper East Side captured Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in a white Halston dress and sky high gold Christian Louboutin heels with a Chanel clutch on her hand.
The 44-year-old star was seen filming a scene in which she leaves the New York City apartment she and Mr. Big bought and sold in "Sex and the City". About her appearance on the set, an onlooker told Us Magazine, "She comes out as Carrie Bradshaw, puts on her sunglasses, looks around and starts walking. She looks pretty happy to be back at work."
While other stars like Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis were not seen on the set, Parker was joined by co-star Chris Noth who plays Big. The two were seen filming their scenes around a Mercedes on 84th street in Manhattan. Photos of the Mercedes scene can be seen via Just Jared.
Little is known about which direction writer/director/producer Michael Patrick King will take for this second big screen adaptation of the HBO's drama comedy series. Noth has previously hinted that there could be babies for Big and Carrie, but Parker has kept a tight lid on the possible plot. "In a million years I'm not going to give you an indication," she said jokingly. "I want someone to show up that first weekend."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby