On Set Pics: Camera Rolls for 'Sex and the City 2' in NYC
"Sex and the City 2" has begun its filming in New York City on Tuesday, September 1, and leading lady Sarah Jessica Parker was the first to be spotted on the set. The shooting that took place at the Upper East Side captured Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in a white Halston dress and sky high gold Christian Louboutin heels with a Chanel clutch on her hand.
The 44-year-old star was seen filming a scene in which she leaves the New York City apartment she and Mr. Big bought and sold in "Sex and the City". About her appearance on the set, an onlooker told Us Magazine, "She comes out as Carrie Bradshaw, puts on her sunglasses, looks around and starts walking. She looks pretty happy to be back at work."
While other stars like Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis were not seen on the set, Parker was joined by co-star Chris Noth who plays Big. The two were seen filming their scenes around a Mercedes on 84th street in Manhattan. Photos of the Mercedes scene can be seen via Just Jared.
Little is known about which direction writer/director/producer Michael Patrick King will take for this second big screen adaptation of the HBO's drama comedy series. Noth has previously hinted that there could be babies for Big and Carrie, but Parker has kept a tight lid on the possible plot. "In a million years I'm not going to give you an indication," she said jokingly. "I want someone to show up that first weekend."
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set