On Set Pics: Camera Rolls for 'Sex and the City 2' in NYC
"Sex and the City 2" has begun its filming in New York City on Tuesday, September 1, and leading lady Sarah Jessica Parker was the first to be spotted on the set. The shooting that took place at the Upper East Side captured Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in a white Halston dress and sky high gold Christian Louboutin heels with a Chanel clutch on her hand.
The 44-year-old star was seen filming a scene in which she leaves the New York City apartment she and Mr. Big bought and sold in "Sex and the City". About her appearance on the set, an onlooker told Us Magazine, "She comes out as Carrie Bradshaw, puts on her sunglasses, looks around and starts walking. She looks pretty happy to be back at work."
While other stars like Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis were not seen on the set, Parker was joined by co-star Chris Noth who plays Big. The two were seen filming their scenes around a Mercedes on 84th street in Manhattan. Photos of the Mercedes scene can be seen via Just Jared.
Little is known about which direction writer/director/producer Michael Patrick King will take for this second big screen adaptation of the HBO's drama comedy series. Noth has previously hinted that there could be babies for Big and Carrie, but Parker has kept a tight lid on the possible plot. "In a million years I'm not going to give you an indication," she said jokingly. "I want someone to show up that first weekend."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie