On Set Pics: Camera Rolls for 'Sex and the City 2' in NYC
"Sex and the City 2" has begun its filming in New York City on Tuesday, September 1, and leading lady Sarah Jessica Parker was the first to be spotted on the set. The shooting that took place at the Upper East Side captured Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in a white Halston dress and sky high gold Christian Louboutin heels with a Chanel clutch on her hand.
The 44-year-old star was seen filming a scene in which she leaves the New York City apartment she and Mr. Big bought and sold in "Sex and the City". About her appearance on the set, an onlooker told Us Magazine, "She comes out as Carrie Bradshaw, puts on her sunglasses, looks around and starts walking. She looks pretty happy to be back at work."
While other stars like Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis were not seen on the set, Parker was joined by co-star Chris Noth who plays Big. The two were seen filming their scenes around a Mercedes on 84th street in Manhattan. Photos of the Mercedes scene can be seen via Just Jared.
Little is known about which direction writer/director/producer Michael Patrick King will take for this second big screen adaptation of the HBO's drama comedy series. Noth has previously hinted that there could be babies for Big and Carrie, but Parker has kept a tight lid on the possible plot. "In a million years I'm not going to give you an indication," she said jokingly. "I want someone to show up that first weekend."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences