Michelle Williams Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Rumor
Michelle Williams (II) puts the brake on false rumor about her suggesting Destiny's Child's reunion project. "I NEVER SAID DC is getting back together. Just bcuz I said we love each other and are sisters....they took that quote ran with it! Sorry!," she tweeted.
Report that Destiny's Child will reunite next year came one day before Michelle Williams' Twitter post. The speculation emerged after a source said, "They still have another album they owe their label Columbia Records on their contract."
The rumor got persistent when Michelle came out with a statement declaring her love for the group's other personnel, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland. "We're sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny's Child," so she said.
Like her former bandmates, Michelle is now focusing on her solo career. She has released her third solo effort "Unexpected" in October 2008.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off