Michelle Williams Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Rumor
Michelle Williams (II) puts the brake on false rumor about her suggesting Destiny's Child's reunion project. "I NEVER SAID DC is getting back together. Just bcuz I said we love each other and are sisters....they took that quote ran with it! Sorry!," she tweeted.
Report that Destiny's Child will reunite next year came one day before Michelle Williams' Twitter post. The speculation emerged after a source said, "They still have another album they owe their label Columbia Records on their contract."
The rumor got persistent when Michelle came out with a statement declaring her love for the group's other personnel, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland. "We're sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny's Child," so she said.
Like her former bandmates, Michelle is now focusing on her solo career. She has released her third solo effort "Unexpected" in October 2008.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik