Michelle Williams Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Rumor
Michelle Williams (II) puts the brake on false rumor about her suggesting Destiny's Child's reunion project. "I NEVER SAID DC is getting back together. Just bcuz I said we love each other and are sisters....they took that quote ran with it! Sorry!," she tweeted.
Report that Destiny's Child will reunite next year came one day before Michelle Williams' Twitter post. The speculation emerged after a source said, "They still have another album they owe their label Columbia Records on their contract."
The rumor got persistent when Michelle came out with a statement declaring her love for the group's other personnel, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland. "We're sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny's Child," so she said.
Like her former bandmates, Michelle is now focusing on her solo career. She has released her third solo effort "Unexpected" in October 2008.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny