Michelle Williams Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Rumor
Michelle Williams (II) puts the brake on false rumor about her suggesting Destiny's Child's reunion project. "I NEVER SAID DC is getting back together. Just bcuz I said we love each other and are sisters....they took that quote ran with it! Sorry!," she tweeted.
Report that Destiny's Child will reunite next year came one day before Michelle Williams' Twitter post. The speculation emerged after a source said, "They still have another album they owe their label Columbia Records on their contract."
The rumor got persistent when Michelle came out with a statement declaring her love for the group's other personnel, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland. "We're sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny's Child," so she said.
Like her former bandmates, Michelle is now focusing on her solo career. She has released her third solo effort "Unexpected" in October 2008.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?