Michelle Williams Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Rumor
Michelle Williams (II) puts the brake on false rumor about her suggesting Destiny's Child's reunion project. "I NEVER SAID DC is getting back together. Just bcuz I said we love each other and are sisters....they took that quote ran with it! Sorry!," she tweeted.
Report that Destiny's Child will reunite next year came one day before Michelle Williams' Twitter post. The speculation emerged after a source said, "They still have another album they owe their label Columbia Records on their contract."
The rumor got persistent when Michelle came out with a statement declaring her love for the group's other personnel, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland. "We're sisters, we love each other and we want to work on the future of Destiny's Child," so she said.
Like her former bandmates, Michelle is now focusing on her solo career. She has released her third solo effort "Unexpected" in October 2008.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years