Sneak Peek to Blake Lewis' 'Sad Song' Music Video
What to expect from Blake Lewis' "Sad Song" music video is revealed through footage taken from its shooting location. The clip sees the runner-up of "American Idol" season 6 sitting behind the wheel of a vintage car with a woman.
"Sad Song" is expected to serve as the lead single from his forthcoming sophomore set "Heartbreak on Vinyl". The track was outed in July, while the new album will hit the market across United States on October 6. Its music video hasn't got any premiere date.
For "Heartbreak", Blake works with acclaimed songwriters and producers, such as S*A*M & Sluggo (Fall Out Boy), Dave Aude (The Pussycat Dolls), Rodney Jerkins (Lady GaGa, Britney Spears), and Jean Baptiste (will.i.am, Black Eyed Peas). "[It] is the culmination of over 10 years in the dance scene -- the music that gets me out onto the dance floor to lose my inhibition," he said.
"The title is an ode to all the record stores that have been closing down due to my industry eating itself. These are the stores that brought inspiration to all of us music lovers and have led me to make the music I create today. 'Heartbreak on Vinyl' is filled with electro pop goodness, with melodies I cherish and that I hope my fans will sing to. It comes from the land of the broken-hearted to help you mend lonely wounds."
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character