Sneak Peek to Blake Lewis' 'Sad Song' Music Video
What to expect from Blake Lewis' "Sad Song" music video is revealed through footage taken from its shooting location. The clip sees the runner-up of "American Idol" season 6 sitting behind the wheel of a vintage car with a woman.
"Sad Song" is expected to serve as the lead single from his forthcoming sophomore set "Heartbreak on Vinyl". The track was outed in July, while the new album will hit the market across United States on October 6. Its music video hasn't got any premiere date.
For "Heartbreak", Blake works with acclaimed songwriters and producers, such as S*A*M & Sluggo (Fall Out Boy), Dave Aude (The Pussycat Dolls), Rodney Jerkins (Lady GaGa, Britney Spears), and Jean Baptiste (will.i.am, Black Eyed Peas). "[It] is the culmination of over 10 years in the dance scene -- the music that gets me out onto the dance floor to lose my inhibition," he said.
"The title is an ode to all the record stores that have been closing down due to my industry eating itself. These are the stores that brought inspiration to all of us music lovers and have led me to make the music I create today. 'Heartbreak on Vinyl' is filled with electro pop goodness, with melodies I cherish and that I hope my fans will sing to. It comes from the land of the broken-hearted to help you mend lonely wounds."
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet