Death Cab for Cutie Want 'New Moon' Cast for 'Equinox' Video
Although their new single "Meet Me on the Equinox" will not arrive until September 13, Death Cab for Cutie have revealed what they want to do for its accompanying music video. This four-piece band hope to have "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" cast as guest stars in the video.
Bassist Nick Harmer told MTV, "I'm of the mind-set that the more Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner you can throw in the video, the more popular the video is going to be." Explaining further about where the band will be if the video is invaded by the movie's stars, he said, "Nobody wants to look at us, so we'll probably be standing in the shadows."
Before revealing their interest to tag the three main characters of the film, Nick shared about the concept of the video. "The safe route would be to go with the straight performance video, like that Paramore video. But I don't think we're going to be outside in the woods ... you know, been there, done that. I don't think we're going to try to cut a narrative in where we're all dressed up like vampires running around with fake teeth in," he stated.
Death Cab for Cutie will shoot the video later this week in Toronto, Canada close enough from Vancouver where the third installment of the "Twilight Saga" film series, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", is currently being filmed.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle