Ideas for Possible 'Beavis and Butt-Head' Sequel
Old Beavis and Butt-head could be heading to the big screen. When promoting his upcoming movie "Extract", series creator Mike Judge talked to WENN about the ideas he has in mind for a sequel to 1996's feature adaptation of "Beavis and Butt-head", "Beavis and Butt-head Do America", should it is developed.
Sharing one of the ideas, Judge said that he would like to picture them as old men instead of the teenagers seen in the series and first film. "I kind of think of them as being either 15 or in their 60s," he fessed up. "I wouldn't mind doing something with them as these two dirty old men sitting on the couch."
The writer/producer/director of "Idiocracy" additionally dreamed up about what the characters did in the time that has passed in between. "At one point I thought Butt-Head might do ok on some really low-level sales job," the animator/filmmaker told WENN. "Beavis might be landscaping."
Judge has previously talked about the possibility of the MTV's cartoon series being made into a live action feature film, "Untitled Beavis & Butt-head Project". He admitted, "I feel like it's something I can come back to and do. I've even thought about doing a live-action 'Beavis & Butt-head' possibly." He also named Seann William Scott and Johnny Depp as the actors he would like to see as the titular characters.
The "Beavis and Butt-head" series had been aired in MTV from March 8, 1993 to November 28, 1997. The show follows the two titular characters, who are high school teenagers living in Highland, as they spend time making fun of music videos and bragging their imaginary efforts at trying to "score with chicks".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'