'Seinfeld' Cast Pictured Reuniting Since 1998 Finale
More than a decade after saying goodbye to fans of the show, the cast of "Seinfeld" got together for the promotional picture of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jason Alexander together with "Curb" star Larry David are all standing near the familiar door.
As previously reported, the four main characters of "Seinfeld" are reuniting for an episode of the HBO series. They appear in the third episode which airs on October 4. Larry's manager tries to convince him to organize a reunion but true to his nature, Larry rejects. Only after realizing that he can win back Cheryl's heart by arranging the reunion does Larry agree to do it.
The cast of "Seinfeld" also appeared on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. In the inside story, Jerry expressed his glee in working with Larry, saying "The idea of working with Larry was just too overwhelmingly appealing to me, and ['Curb'] is such a great show. There was a little part of me that said, 'Do we really want to tamper?' ...But to hell with it. How much damage can you really do?"
On the other side, Jason spilled an on-set story. He said, "Just before we shot that scene, I said to Jerry and Julia, 'I don't know if I can be George. I haven't tried him on for awhile'. And it was freaky how it just came right back out."
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" premieres September 20.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video