'Seinfeld' Cast Pictured Reuniting Since 1998 Finale
More than a decade after saying goodbye to fans of the show, the cast of "Seinfeld" got together for the promotional picture of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jason Alexander together with "Curb" star Larry David are all standing near the familiar door.
As previously reported, the four main characters of "Seinfeld" are reuniting for an episode of the HBO series. They appear in the third episode which airs on October 4. Larry's manager tries to convince him to organize a reunion but true to his nature, Larry rejects. Only after realizing that he can win back Cheryl's heart by arranging the reunion does Larry agree to do it.
The cast of "Seinfeld" also appeared on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. In the inside story, Jerry expressed his glee in working with Larry, saying "The idea of working with Larry was just too overwhelmingly appealing to me, and ['Curb'] is such a great show. There was a little part of me that said, 'Do we really want to tamper?' ...But to hell with it. How much damage can you really do?"
On the other side, Jason spilled an on-set story. He said, "Just before we shot that scene, I said to Jerry and Julia, 'I don't know if I can be George. I haven't tried him on for awhile'. And it was freaky how it just came right back out."
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" premieres September 20.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics