Kim Kardashian Said Buying Reggie Bush New Puppy as Reunion Gift
Rumor that Kim Kardashian has reconciled her romance with Reggie Bush gets more persistent as recent report claimed she bought the NFL player a new puppy as a gift for their reunion. According to The National Enquirer, it was Reggie who actually first contacted Kim for the reunion.
"Reggie initiated the reconciliation - he's been trying to get back with Kim since the second week of the breakup," a source told the publication. "And when he asked to see her while she was in New Orleans, Kim seized the moment."
After their alleged first reunion last week, Kim is said to have been staying in New Orleans to accompany Reggie as he is preparing for the new football season. "They say they love each other and want to give it another try," the source added.
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when the celebrity pair decided to end their romance on July 27. Notwithstanding mounting rumors of infidelity, both Kim and Reggie remain mum on the cause of their split.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake