Kim Kardashian Said Buying Reggie Bush New Puppy as Reunion Gift
Rumor that Kim Kardashian has reconciled her romance with Reggie Bush gets more persistent as recent report claimed she bought the NFL player a new puppy as a gift for their reunion. According to The National Enquirer, it was Reggie who actually first contacted Kim for the reunion.
"Reggie initiated the reconciliation - he's been trying to get back with Kim since the second week of the breakup," a source told the publication. "And when he asked to see her while she was in New Orleans, Kim seized the moment."
After their alleged first reunion last week, Kim is said to have been staying in New Orleans to accompany Reggie as he is preparing for the new football season. "They say they love each other and want to give it another try," the source added.
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when the celebrity pair decided to end their romance on July 27. Notwithstanding mounting rumors of infidelity, both Kim and Reggie remain mum on the cause of their split.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift