Kim Kardashian Said Buying Reggie Bush New Puppy as Reunion Gift
Rumor that Kim Kardashian has reconciled her romance with Reggie Bush gets more persistent as recent report claimed she bought the NFL player a new puppy as a gift for their reunion. According to The National Enquirer, it was Reggie who actually first contacted Kim for the reunion.
"Reggie initiated the reconciliation - he's been trying to get back with Kim since the second week of the breakup," a source told the publication. "And when he asked to see her while she was in New Orleans, Kim seized the moment."
After their alleged first reunion last week, Kim is said to have been staying in New Orleans to accompany Reggie as he is preparing for the new football season. "They say they love each other and want to give it another try," the source added.
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when the celebrity pair decided to end their romance on July 27. Notwithstanding mounting rumors of infidelity, both Kim and Reggie remain mum on the cause of their split.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding