Kim Kardashian Said Buying Reggie Bush New Puppy as Reunion Gift
Rumor that Kim Kardashian has reconciled her romance with Reggie Bush gets more persistent as recent report claimed she bought the NFL player a new puppy as a gift for their reunion. According to The National Enquirer, it was Reggie who actually first contacted Kim for the reunion.
"Reggie initiated the reconciliation - he's been trying to get back with Kim since the second week of the breakup," a source told the publication. "And when he asked to see her while she was in New Orleans, Kim seized the moment."
After their alleged first reunion last week, Kim is said to have been staying in New Orleans to accompany Reggie as he is preparing for the new football season. "They say they love each other and want to give it another try," the source added.
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had been dating for two years when the celebrity pair decided to end their romance on July 27. Notwithstanding mounting rumors of infidelity, both Kim and Reggie remain mum on the cause of their split.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer