Eddie Cibrian Files for Divorce, Wife Confirms
Eddie Cibrian has filed for divorce from wife Brandi Glanville, whom he's been married to since May 2001. Confirming the matter is Brandi herself, who told E! News on Tuesday, August 25, "He filed yesterday and I accepted it. We're getting a divorce. We talked to each other yesterday."
The filing of the divorce papers comes less than a week after Eddie enjoyed his first public outing with singer-actress LeAnn Rimes after months of affair rumors following their pairing in TV movie "Northern Lights". Speaking of the love relationship that Eddie embarks on with LeAnn, Brandi revealed, "They're going on vacation this weekend to Mexico. I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures."
Brandi Glanville, who mothers Eddie Cibrian's two sons, confirmed in late July that she and the actor had separated, months after rumors arose of Eddie having an affair with LeAnn Rimes. Few days later, it was reported that LeAnn and her husband Dean Sheremet had been living apart "for quite some time" though the pair previously denied having marital woes.
Brandi herself has already shared her thoughts with Us Weekly of Eddie and LeAnn's affair, stating "Eddie's displays of poor taste have hurt our two children. Eddie may just end up drowning himself in that 'unfair fishbowl'."
Now that divorce is on the works, Brandi tries to draw a silver lining, telling E! News "It's just over for me. We're both happy. This is going to be good."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences