Jon Gosselin Wishes He Can Quit 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'
Jon Gosselin is now wishing that he is not attached to "Jon & Kate Plus 8". The father of eight who recently announced a separation from his wife Kate Gosselin, admits that camera following him 24/7 has become sort of annoyance.
"I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7," he told Us Magazine on Monday, August 24. "I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore." He, however, is obliged to keep the camera rolling because of the fact that it feeds his family. "I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work," he added.
Jon is no stranger to expressing his dislike toward the show. During the premiere of season 5 he said, "We originally did the show to document our kids lives and I mean it's become a business just like anything else."
Prior to the divorce announcement in June this year, TLC has ordered 40 episodes for the fifth season and so far less than half have been aired.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?