Jon Gosselin Wishes He Can Quit 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'
Jon Gosselin is now wishing that he is not attached to "Jon & Kate Plus 8". The father of eight who recently announced a separation from his wife Kate Gosselin, admits that camera following him 24/7 has become sort of annoyance.
"I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7," he told Us Magazine on Monday, August 24. "I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore." He, however, is obliged to keep the camera rolling because of the fact that it feeds his family. "I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work," he added.
Jon is no stranger to expressing his dislike toward the show. During the premiere of season 5 he said, "We originally did the show to document our kids lives and I mean it's become a business just like anything else."
Prior to the divorce announcement in June this year, TLC has ordered 40 episodes for the fifth season and so far less than half have been aired.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story