Jon Gosselin Wishes He Can Quit 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'
Jon Gosselin is now wishing that he is not attached to "Jon & Kate Plus 8". The father of eight who recently announced a separation from his wife Kate Gosselin, admits that camera following him 24/7 has become sort of annoyance.
"I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7," he told Us Magazine on Monday, August 24. "I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore." He, however, is obliged to keep the camera rolling because of the fact that it feeds his family. "I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work," he added.
Jon is no stranger to expressing his dislike toward the show. During the premiere of season 5 he said, "We originally did the show to document our kids lives and I mean it's become a business just like anything else."
Prior to the divorce announcement in June this year, TLC has ordered 40 episodes for the fifth season and so far less than half have been aired.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up