Jon Gosselin Wishes He Can Quit 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'
Jon Gosselin is now wishing that he is not attached to "Jon & Kate Plus 8". The father of eight who recently announced a separation from his wife Kate Gosselin, admits that camera following him 24/7 has become sort of annoyance.
"I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7," he told Us Magazine on Monday, August 24. "I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore." He, however, is obliged to keep the camera rolling because of the fact that it feeds his family. "I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work," he added.
Jon is no stranger to expressing his dislike toward the show. During the premiere of season 5 he said, "We originally did the show to document our kids lives and I mean it's become a business just like anything else."
Prior to the divorce announcement in June this year, TLC has ordered 40 episodes for the fifth season and so far less than half have been aired.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl