Jon Gosselin Wishes He Can Quit 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'
Jon Gosselin is now wishing that he is not attached to "Jon & Kate Plus 8". The father of eight who recently announced a separation from his wife Kate Gosselin, admits that camera following him 24/7 has become sort of annoyance.
"I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7," he told Us Magazine on Monday, August 24. "I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore." He, however, is obliged to keep the camera rolling because of the fact that it feeds his family. "I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work," he added.
Jon is no stranger to expressing his dislike toward the show. During the premiere of season 5 he said, "We originally did the show to document our kids lives and I mean it's become a business just like anything else."
Prior to the divorce announcement in June this year, TLC has ordered 40 episodes for the fifth season and so far less than half have been aired.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test