First Look at Rick Springfield on 'Californication'
There was one guest star left out in the promotional shots of "Californication" season 3 that were released last week. Rick Springfield, who is going to play himself, finally gets a sneak peek in the newly released behind-the-scene footage. The rocker gets a scene where he only wears a red thong.
"They were looking for somebody with a history," Springfield explained about his role. "It's an acting exercise for me. Although I'm playing myself, it's hedonistic Rick Springfield back in 19.." Springfield is going to be tangled in Charlie and Marcy's marriage when he takes refugee at the separated couple's house. "Marcy starts shacking up with Charlie's new client, Rick Springfield," Evan Handler aka Charlie explained.
Beside teasing on Springfield's character, the video also gives away a comment from Ed Westwick who plays a student named Balt in the show. "It's one of the shows that you probably struggle to watch with your mother or your father. Then maybe again they'd enjoy it too," the actor said with his British accent.
When "Californication" arrives on screen September 27, viewers will be able to see plenty of other guest stars. Peter Gallagher is taking the role as a dean in the university where Hank starts teaching, Kathleen Turner plays a raunchy and over-the-top boss of Charlie while Diane Farr, Eva Amurri and Embeth Davidtz will play the girls that Hank will have an affair with this season.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'