First Look at Rick Springfield on 'Californication'
There was one guest star left out in the promotional shots of "Californication" season 3 that were released last week. Rick Springfield, who is going to play himself, finally gets a sneak peek in the newly released behind-the-scene footage. The rocker gets a scene where he only wears a red thong.
"They were looking for somebody with a history," Springfield explained about his role. "It's an acting exercise for me. Although I'm playing myself, it's hedonistic Rick Springfield back in 19.." Springfield is going to be tangled in Charlie and Marcy's marriage when he takes refugee at the separated couple's house. "Marcy starts shacking up with Charlie's new client, Rick Springfield," Evan Handler aka Charlie explained.
Beside teasing on Springfield's character, the video also gives away a comment from Ed Westwick who plays a student named Balt in the show. "It's one of the shows that you probably struggle to watch with your mother or your father. Then maybe again they'd enjoy it too," the actor said with his British accent.
When "Californication" arrives on screen September 27, viewers will be able to see plenty of other guest stars. Peter Gallagher is taking the role as a dean in the university where Hank starts teaching, Kathleen Turner plays a raunchy and over-the-top boss of Charlie while Diane Farr, Eva Amurri and Embeth Davidtz will play the girls that Hank will have an affair with this season.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards