First Look at Rick Springfield on 'Californication'
There was one guest star left out in the promotional shots of "Californication" season 3 that were released last week. Rick Springfield, who is going to play himself, finally gets a sneak peek in the newly released behind-the-scene footage. The rocker gets a scene where he only wears a red thong.
"They were looking for somebody with a history," Springfield explained about his role. "It's an acting exercise for me. Although I'm playing myself, it's hedonistic Rick Springfield back in 19.." Springfield is going to be tangled in Charlie and Marcy's marriage when he takes refugee at the separated couple's house. "Marcy starts shacking up with Charlie's new client, Rick Springfield," Evan Handler aka Charlie explained.
Beside teasing on Springfield's character, the video also gives away a comment from Ed Westwick who plays a student named Balt in the show. "It's one of the shows that you probably struggle to watch with your mother or your father. Then maybe again they'd enjoy it too," the actor said with his British accent.
When "Californication" arrives on screen September 27, viewers will be able to see plenty of other guest stars. Peter Gallagher is taking the role as a dean in the university where Hank starts teaching, Kathleen Turner plays a raunchy and over-the-top boss of Charlie while Diane Farr, Eva Amurri and Embeth Davidtz will play the girls that Hank will have an affair with this season.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!