Khloe Hopes Kim Kardashian Will Get Back Together With Reggie Bush
Reality TV star and socialite Khloe Kardashian is hoping that her sister Kim Kardashian will get back together with ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush. Attending the 5th annual Miss Malibu Pageant benefiting LudaCares on Sunday, August 23, she shared to E! News, "I hope they get back together. Reggie's like my brother ... Even when they broke up, I still talked to Reggie all the time. We're still really close."
When asked about Kim and Reggie's recent reunion in New Orleans, Louisiana, Khloe revealed the two actually are still missing each other. "I think they're still figuring it out," she noted. "Nothing bad ever happened in their relationship. Kim's busy [and] he was starting training camp. They just needed time."
"And obviously they'd been together three-and-a-half years," Khloe added. "They love each other. Everyone sees it. I think they just miss each other."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. They were often spotted putting a united front in numerous public events. However, in late July, Kim had her representative confirming that she and Reggie had decided to go separate ways. The reason for their break-up was kept under wraps though.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle