Khloe Hopes Kim Kardashian Will Get Back Together With Reggie Bush
Reality TV star and socialite Khloe Kardashian is hoping that her sister Kim Kardashian will get back together with ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush. Attending the 5th annual Miss Malibu Pageant benefiting LudaCares on Sunday, August 23, she shared to E! News, "I hope they get back together. Reggie's like my brother ... Even when they broke up, I still talked to Reggie all the time. We're still really close."
When asked about Kim and Reggie's recent reunion in New Orleans, Louisiana, Khloe revealed the two actually are still missing each other. "I think they're still figuring it out," she noted. "Nothing bad ever happened in their relationship. Kim's busy [and] he was starting training camp. They just needed time."
"And obviously they'd been together three-and-a-half years," Khloe added. "They love each other. Everyone sees it. I think they just miss each other."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. They were often spotted putting a united front in numerous public events. However, in late July, Kim had her representative confirming that she and Reggie had decided to go separate ways. The reason for their break-up was kept under wraps though.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit