Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'She Don't Want a Man'
Asher Roth has debuted a music video for his new single "She Don't Want a Man", sharing screen with his collaborator Keri Hilson. In the Jonathan Lia-directed video, Asher and Keri hit the club and boogie down the floor along with the other partygoers. At the end of the video, Asher is kicked out of the club by two guards.
"This is a real party; it's not one of those fake video parties," Asher told MTV about the scenes he and Keri shot for the video. "A lot of the scenes are back and forth, boys versus girls. [It's] a girl-empowerment song. Letting the girls do their thing and have fun and just boogie and not have us be all over them. But we still chase after some booty, you know?"
Commenting on how it feels working with Keri, Asher said, "Keri is an absolute honor to have around. She's a beauty. She's so cool. For those who don't know her, she's legitimately a great human being. So we're just happy to hang out. We're all buddies, we get along, and we're lucky to be in a situation where we can be ourselves and rock with our friends and shoot videos that get to be on MTV."
"She Don't Want a Man" is taken from Asher Roth's major-label debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" which has been in stores since April.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart