Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'She Don't Want a Man'
Asher Roth has debuted a music video for his new single "She Don't Want a Man", sharing screen with his collaborator Keri Hilson. In the Jonathan Lia-directed video, Asher and Keri hit the club and boogie down the floor along with the other partygoers. At the end of the video, Asher is kicked out of the club by two guards.
"This is a real party; it's not one of those fake video parties," Asher told MTV about the scenes he and Keri shot for the video. "A lot of the scenes are back and forth, boys versus girls. [It's] a girl-empowerment song. Letting the girls do their thing and have fun and just boogie and not have us be all over them. But we still chase after some booty, you know?"
Commenting on how it feels working with Keri, Asher said, "Keri is an absolute honor to have around. She's a beauty. She's so cool. For those who don't know her, she's legitimately a great human being. So we're just happy to hang out. We're all buddies, we get along, and we're lucky to be in a situation where we can be ourselves and rock with our friends and shoot videos that get to be on MTV."
"She Don't Want a Man" is taken from Asher Roth's major-label debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" which has been in stores since April.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs