Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'She Don't Want a Man'
Asher Roth has debuted a music video for his new single "She Don't Want a Man", sharing screen with his collaborator Keri Hilson. In the Jonathan Lia-directed video, Asher and Keri hit the club and boogie down the floor along with the other partygoers. At the end of the video, Asher is kicked out of the club by two guards.
"This is a real party; it's not one of those fake video parties," Asher told MTV about the scenes he and Keri shot for the video. "A lot of the scenes are back and forth, boys versus girls. [It's] a girl-empowerment song. Letting the girls do their thing and have fun and just boogie and not have us be all over them. But we still chase after some booty, you know?"
Commenting on how it feels working with Keri, Asher said, "Keri is an absolute honor to have around. She's a beauty. She's so cool. For those who don't know her, she's legitimately a great human being. So we're just happy to hang out. We're all buddies, we get along, and we're lucky to be in a situation where we can be ourselves and rock with our friends and shoot videos that get to be on MTV."
"She Don't Want a Man" is taken from Asher Roth's major-label debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" which has been in stores since April.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters