Three Clips From 'Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie'
"Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" is premiering on Disney Channel this Friday, August 28 and before it hits the screen, the mouse house is giving out three sneak peeks. Containing scenes clipped from the beginning, the middle and toward the end of the movie, the footage give pivotal moments that serve as the main conflict.
In the first clip, Alex is not getting a permission to attend a party from her parents. Rebellious as a teenager, the wizard accumulates a way that allows her not leaving the house but attending the party anyway. In the second clip, Alex's mother forbids her to date, party or use magic. A pissed-off Alex then casts an accidental spell on her mother, wishing that she had never even met her dad. The third and the last clip shows the attempt by Jerry Russo and his kids to reverse the spell using Stone of Dreams.
David Henrie who plays the oldest Russo kids in the movie, announced through his Twitter that there will be a special screening involving 100 fans this Friday. "I'm gonna announce a location, day of movie premiere. So b ready. First hundred 2 get there get to hang with me and watch the movie. And we r working on getting a couple charities involved to see of we can raise some money. Excited to hang with y'all!"
Also in attendance will be Selena Gomez who portrays Alex Russo and producer Peter Murietta who will be ready to answer some questions.
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces