Three Clips From 'Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie'
"Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" is premiering on Disney Channel this Friday, August 28 and before it hits the screen, the mouse house is giving out three sneak peeks. Containing scenes clipped from the beginning, the middle and toward the end of the movie, the footage give pivotal moments that serve as the main conflict.
In the first clip, Alex is not getting a permission to attend a party from her parents. Rebellious as a teenager, the wizard accumulates a way that allows her not leaving the house but attending the party anyway. In the second clip, Alex's mother forbids her to date, party or use magic. A pissed-off Alex then casts an accidental spell on her mother, wishing that she had never even met her dad. The third and the last clip shows the attempt by Jerry Russo and his kids to reverse the spell using Stone of Dreams.
David Henrie who plays the oldest Russo kids in the movie, announced through his Twitter that there will be a special screening involving 100 fans this Friday. "I'm gonna announce a location, day of movie premiere. So b ready. First hundred 2 get there get to hang with me and watch the movie. And we r working on getting a couple charities involved to see of we can raise some money. Excited to hang with y'all!"
Also in attendance will be Selena Gomez who portrays Alex Russo and producer Peter Murietta who will be ready to answer some questions.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring