Three Clips From 'Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie'
"Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" is premiering on Disney Channel this Friday, August 28 and before it hits the screen, the mouse house is giving out three sneak peeks. Containing scenes clipped from the beginning, the middle and toward the end of the movie, the footage give pivotal moments that serve as the main conflict.
In the first clip, Alex is not getting a permission to attend a party from her parents. Rebellious as a teenager, the wizard accumulates a way that allows her not leaving the house but attending the party anyway. In the second clip, Alex's mother forbids her to date, party or use magic. A pissed-off Alex then casts an accidental spell on her mother, wishing that she had never even met her dad. The third and the last clip shows the attempt by Jerry Russo and his kids to reverse the spell using Stone of Dreams.
David Henrie who plays the oldest Russo kids in the movie, announced through his Twitter that there will be a special screening involving 100 fans this Friday. "I'm gonna announce a location, day of movie premiere. So b ready. First hundred 2 get there get to hang with me and watch the movie. And we r working on getting a couple charities involved to see of we can raise some money. Excited to hang with y'all!"
Also in attendance will be Selena Gomez who portrays Alex Russo and producer Peter Murietta who will be ready to answer some questions.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!