Melyssa Ford Denies Having Affair With Nelly
Model-actress Melyssa Ford is wasting no time to put the brake on the false circulating reports that she has an affair with Ashanti's boyfriend Nelly and has been spotted spending time with him in Las Vegas and Miami. In a statement issued through her publicist Lexi Chow from Lexi Chow PR, the 32-year-old insists, "My relationship with Nelly is strictly professional."
She explains further that "As the former spokesmodel for Apple Bottoms, our interaction was amicable but limited to work. I have not seen or spoken to Nelly in 2 years so the person they are referring to in the media as 'Jessica Rabbit' is not me." She goes on revealing, "We shot an Apple Bottom campaign in 2006 in Miami and we taped the Black Poker Stars International Show on BET in Vegas in November 2007."
In a statement to AceShowbiz, the publicist affirms Melyssa "has not been referred to" the nickname of "Jessica Rabbit" in years. Besides, "there are 4 other Jessica Rabbits" in Hollywood showbiz and thus the publicist concludes the on-going allegations "are grossly untrue".
On Friday, August 21, the New York Daily News ran a story claiming Nelly and Ashanti, who have been together since 2003, have broken up. Different directions they want to take regarding the future of their romance were cited as the reason for the split. Proving more evidence to the not-yet confirmed separation report, the site claimed Nelly had an affair with Melyssa Ford (nickname Jessica Rabbit).
Contrary to Melyssa, both Nelly and Ashanti haven't issued a single statement just yet on whether or not they have called it quits.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed