Nelly and Ashanti Reportedly Break Up
Nelly and Ashanti are kaput, the New York Daily News reports. Both music stars, who have been together since 2003, are said splitting up over different directions they want to take regarding the future of their romance.
"Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats," the New York Daily News claims. Adding fuel to the break-up report, Nelly reportedly has been seen spending time together with model-actress Melyssa Ford in Las Vegas and Miami.
Nelly and Ashanti have been secretly dating for years when he told reporters in November last year that their romance is "serious." At that time the hip-hop artist said, "That's the thing between me and her, we just like having fun ..... I think it's always serious when you can hang with a person continuously and [still] have fun."
As of the press time, there has been no confirmation or denial obtained from both Nelly and Ashanti.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake