Nelly and Ashanti Reportedly Break Up
Nelly and Ashanti are kaput, the New York Daily News reports. Both music stars, who have been together since 2003, are said splitting up over different directions they want to take regarding the future of their romance.
"Ashanti was ready to settle down, while her beau wanted to sow his wild oats," the New York Daily News claims. Adding fuel to the break-up report, Nelly reportedly has been seen spending time together with model-actress Melyssa Ford in Las Vegas and Miami.
Nelly and Ashanti have been secretly dating for years when he told reporters in November last year that their romance is "serious." At that time the hip-hop artist said, "That's the thing between me and her, we just like having fun ..... I think it's always serious when you can hang with a person continuously and [still] have fun."
As of the press time, there has been no confirmation or denial obtained from both Nelly and Ashanti.
More Nelly News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media