LAPD Officers Question LeAnn Rimes for Hit-and-Run
Just few hours after enjoying her first public outing with rumored boyfriend Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes has been confirmed to be put under the LAPD investigation for an alleged misdemeanor hit-and-run in Los Angeles on Thursday, August 20. Los Angeles Time was the first to report the matter, writing "Officers with the West Traffic Division went to Rimes' home to question her following the 7:45 P.M. accident in the 11000 block of Montana Avenue."
No details about the accident were available, but various media have reported the accident occurred at about 7:30 P.M. in the city's West Los Angeles neighborhood. There were no charges filed and no injuries were reported.
"We can confirm she was involved in some type of traffic accident," a representative for the LAPD confirmed the investigation that they conducted on Rimes. "She was questioned and released. It's an ongoing investigation."
A representative for Rimes, meanwhile, told reporters "There was a routine police investigation into this incident, and a police report was filed. We are confident that this matter will be resolved shortly and LeAnn will be cleared."
Earlier on Thursday, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were photographed visiting a golf course in Valencia, California. The outing marked the pair's first ever public outing since rumors of their alleged affair emerged in March. During the occasion, they were photographed smiling, laughing, and driving around in a golf cart.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit