DAY26 Debut Music Video for 'So Good'
DAY26's single "So Good" has got an accompanying music video. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, the video shows the five members of the boyband as they make out with their girlfriends and caress the ladies' bodies.
Coming off the group's second studio album "Forever in a Day", "So Good" is worked on by a bunch of producers, including acclaimed musicmaker Bryan-Michael Cox. This is the fifth single being released off the effort after "Imma Put It On Her", "Stadium Music", "Girlfriend" and "Truth Is a Lie".
"So Good" music video aside, DAY26 and their founder P. Diddy were recently sued by singer Kirby Shields over copyright infringement. Kirby claimed, "[My song] 'I'm Just Getting Started' is identical to a song similarly titled and recorded by DAY26, called 'Just Getting Started'." Up to date, both DAY26 and Diddy haven't commented on the lawsuit issue.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test