DAY26 Debut Music Video for 'So Good'
DAY26's single "So Good" has got an accompanying music video. Filmed in black-and-white scenes, the video shows the five members of the boyband as they make out with their girlfriends and caress the ladies' bodies.
Coming off the group's second studio album "Forever in a Day", "So Good" is worked on by a bunch of producers, including acclaimed musicmaker Bryan-Michael Cox. This is the fifth single being released off the effort after "Imma Put It On Her", "Stadium Music", "Girlfriend" and "Truth Is a Lie".
"So Good" music video aside, DAY26 and their founder P. Diddy were recently sued by singer Kirby Shields over copyright infringement. Kirby claimed, "[My song] 'I'm Just Getting Started' is identical to a song similarly titled and recorded by DAY26, called 'Just Getting Started'." Up to date, both DAY26 and Diddy haven't commented on the lawsuit issue.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video