Daniel Vosovic Won 'Project Runway: All-Star Challenge'
Daniel Vosovic came out as champion of the champions when he grabbed the winning title on "Project Runway: All-Star Challenge". The special edition that was aired prior to the sixth season of "Project Runway" crowned the season 2 runner up who beat the show's other former contestants such as Sweet P, Santino Rice and Uli Herzner with his athletic line.
"I feel so much more confident. I know the woman that I'm dressing and my point of view is much more clear this time around," Vosovic commented on his victory. "Hearing people who have been in this industry for a collective amount of 50, 60 years - this is some experience that we're taking about. To have these industry people say, 'Daniel, we're proud of what you created and we want to see more of you,' that hit it home for me."
Vosovic created an elegant black-and-white ensemble that helped him winning the competition. He hoped that Nicole Kidman, who was the guest star at the special episode, would want to wear it during the premiere of her upcoming movie "Nine". "I WANT that woman in my dress," he said.
As the reward for being a winner, Vosovic is entitled to the $100,000 prize which he plans to use for his non-Project Runway shows and a fashion line. "The money will go somewhere in that mix," he revealed. "Partial investing and buying materials and if I can shave off a little and take a side trip to Paris too, then hey, that would be great!"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars