Daniel Vosovic Won 'Project Runway: All-Star Challenge'
Daniel Vosovic came out as champion of the champions when he grabbed the winning title on "Project Runway: All-Star Challenge". The special edition that was aired prior to the sixth season of "Project Runway" crowned the season 2 runner up who beat the show's other former contestants such as Sweet P, Santino Rice and Uli Herzner with his athletic line.
"I feel so much more confident. I know the woman that I'm dressing and my point of view is much more clear this time around," Vosovic commented on his victory. "Hearing people who have been in this industry for a collective amount of 50, 60 years - this is some experience that we're taking about. To have these industry people say, 'Daniel, we're proud of what you created and we want to see more of you,' that hit it home for me."
Vosovic created an elegant black-and-white ensemble that helped him winning the competition. He hoped that Nicole Kidman, who was the guest star at the special episode, would want to wear it during the premiere of her upcoming movie "Nine". "I WANT that woman in my dress," he said.
As the reward for being a winner, Vosovic is entitled to the $100,000 prize which he plans to use for his non-Project Runway shows and a fashion line. "The money will go somewhere in that mix," he revealed. "Partial investing and buying materials and if I can shave off a little and take a side trip to Paris too, then hey, that would be great!"
More Project Runway News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'