Video Premiere: Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' From 'Surrogates'
Breaking Benjamin have made public a music video promoting their new single "I Will Not Bow", which serves as a theme song for upcoming movie "Surrogates". There are many scenes from the film featured in this video. Captures of the band rocking at World Trade Center building 7 are also included.
On question why the video was filmed at WTC, guitarist Aaron Fink said during an interview that it has no connection with 9/11 incident. The video's director Rich Lee chose the location because he felt the building was an eerie location to the movie.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates" but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort "Dear Agony". The movie will be outed in U.S. theaters on September 25, while the album is set to arrive in the country four days later on September 29.
As for the film's soundtrack album, its release date and tracklisting are yet to be disclosed.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers