Video Premiere: Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' From 'Surrogates'
Breaking Benjamin have made public a music video promoting their new single "I Will Not Bow", which serves as a theme song for upcoming movie "Surrogates". There are many scenes from the film featured in this video. Captures of the band rocking at World Trade Center building 7 are also included.
On question why the video was filmed at WTC, guitarist Aaron Fink said during an interview that it has no connection with 9/11 incident. The video's director Rich Lee chose the location because he felt the building was an eerie location to the movie.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates" but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort "Dear Agony". The movie will be outed in U.S. theaters on September 25, while the album is set to arrive in the country four days later on September 29.
As for the film's soundtrack album, its release date and tracklisting are yet to be disclosed.
Breaking Benjamin's "I Will Not Bow" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars