Video Premiere: Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' From 'Surrogates'
Breaking Benjamin have made public a music video promoting their new single "I Will Not Bow", which serves as a theme song for upcoming movie "Surrogates". There are many scenes from the film featured in this video. Captures of the band rocking at World Trade Center building 7 are also included.
On question why the video was filmed at WTC, guitarist Aaron Fink said during an interview that it has no connection with 9/11 incident. The video's director Rich Lee chose the location because he felt the building was an eerie location to the movie.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates" but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort "Dear Agony". The movie will be outed in U.S. theaters on September 25, while the album is set to arrive in the country four days later on September 29.
As for the film's soundtrack album, its release date and tracklisting are yet to be disclosed.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child