Video Premiere: Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow' From 'Surrogates'
Breaking Benjamin have made public a music video promoting their new single "I Will Not Bow", which serves as a theme song for upcoming movie "Surrogates". There are many scenes from the film featured in this video. Captures of the band rocking at World Trade Center building 7 are also included.
On question why the video was filmed at WTC, guitarist Aaron Fink said during an interview that it has no connection with 9/11 incident. The video's director Rich Lee chose the location because he felt the building was an eerie location to the movie.
"I Will Not Bow" is not only picked up as a soundtrack for "Surrogates" but also chosen as the lead single off the band's upcoming fourth studio effort "Dear Agony". The movie will be outed in U.S. theaters on September 25, while the album is set to arrive in the country four days later on September 29.
As for the film's soundtrack album, its release date and tracklisting are yet to be disclosed.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video