Tokio Hotel's New Single 'Automatic' Arrives in Full
"Automatic", the lead single from Tokio Hotel's upcoming studio album "Humanoid", has got radio airplays and its audio stream recently made its round on the Internet. Led by lots of guitar and drums sounds, this new song is expected to be brought out for digital purchase on September 22.
"Automatic" is produced by David Josh and was written "in less than two hours." In support of the new track, the Bill Kaulitz-fronted band have filmed an accompanying music video in South Africa. Unfortunately, it is still unclear when the video will come out.
"Humanoid" itself is scheduled to be released across United States on October 6. "We took our time with this album until we had the perfect feeling about the songs and the entire production," Bill said of the album in a press release. "We're totally in love with 'Humanoid' and hope it will make up for the fans' long wait!"
Audio stream of Tokio Hotel's "Automatic"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'