Tokio Hotel's New Single 'Automatic' Arrives in Full
"Automatic", the lead single from Tokio Hotel's upcoming studio album "Humanoid", has got radio airplays and its audio stream recently made its round on the Internet. Led by lots of guitar and drums sounds, this new song is expected to be brought out for digital purchase on September 22.
"Automatic" is produced by David Josh and was written "in less than two hours." In support of the new track, the Bill Kaulitz-fronted band have filmed an accompanying music video in South Africa. Unfortunately, it is still unclear when the video will come out.
"Humanoid" itself is scheduled to be released across United States on October 6. "We took our time with this album until we had the perfect feeling about the songs and the entire production," Bill said of the album in a press release. "We're totally in love with 'Humanoid' and hope it will make up for the fans' long wait!"
Audio stream of Tokio Hotel's "Automatic"
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer