Tokio Hotel's New Single 'Automatic' Arrives in Full
"Automatic", the lead single from Tokio Hotel's upcoming studio album "Humanoid", has got radio airplays and its audio stream recently made its round on the Internet. Led by lots of guitar and drums sounds, this new song is expected to be brought out for digital purchase on September 22.
"Automatic" is produced by David Josh and was written "in less than two hours." In support of the new track, the Bill Kaulitz-fronted band have filmed an accompanying music video in South Africa. Unfortunately, it is still unclear when the video will come out.
"Humanoid" itself is scheduled to be released across United States on October 6. "We took our time with this album until we had the perfect feeling about the songs and the entire production," Bill said of the album in a press release. "We're totally in love with 'Humanoid' and hope it will make up for the fans' long wait!"
Audio stream of Tokio Hotel's "Automatic"
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes