Tokio Hotel's New Single 'Automatic' Arrives in Full
"Automatic", the lead single from Tokio Hotel's upcoming studio album "Humanoid", has got radio airplays and its audio stream recently made its round on the Internet. Led by lots of guitar and drums sounds, this new song is expected to be brought out for digital purchase on September 22.
"Automatic" is produced by David Josh and was written "in less than two hours." In support of the new track, the Bill Kaulitz-fronted band have filmed an accompanying music video in South Africa. Unfortunately, it is still unclear when the video will come out.
"Humanoid" itself is scheduled to be released across United States on October 6. "We took our time with this album until we had the perfect feeling about the songs and the entire production," Bill said of the album in a press release. "We're totally in love with 'Humanoid' and hope it will make up for the fans' long wait!"
Audio stream of Tokio Hotel's "Automatic"
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'