Mom-to-Be Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Know How to Change Diapers
"I don't think I have ever changed a diaper," pregnant reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian tells Marc Malkin of E! News. "I am sure that I helped with [younger sisters] Kendall and Kylie, but I don't remember. When Kendall was born I was 16. You just get your license then and you're never home."
Though so, Kourtney admits that she can rely on sister Khloe Kardashian when it comes to changing diapers of her upcoming baby. "Khloe knew everything to do, like holding her perfectly, playing all these games. The girl was laughing," Kourtney recalls the time when Khloe showed off her skills on a recent lunch with a friend and his baby daughter. "When I tried to hold her, I was like, 'Khloe, take her, take her!' I was so scared."
Above all, pregnancy has changed Kourtney in many ways, she herself admits. "I've already changed since before being pregnant," so she claims. "I used to think, 'Oh, just get a C-section and it's done and easy and whatever'."
Besides, Kourtney also confesses that ever since she is pregnant she is easily getting tired. "I got tuna on a bagel and pickles and sauerkraut and then bagel chips dipped in thousand island dressing," she says of her recent trip to Beverly Hills deli Nate 'n' Al's. "But after that, I literally went home because I was so tired."
On the future of her romance with her baby's daddy Scott Disick, Kourtney tells E! News, "We talk about [marriage] all the time. I just feel like there is so much to do ... There is no rush. We should (do) everything for the baby right now and I'll worry about myself later."
Kourtney Kardashian confirmed her pregnancy last week. She is due to give birth around Christmas.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns