Mom-to-Be Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Know How to Change Diapers
"I don't think I have ever changed a diaper," pregnant reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian tells Marc Malkin of E! News. "I am sure that I helped with [younger sisters] Kendall and Kylie, but I don't remember. When Kendall was born I was 16. You just get your license then and you're never home."
Though so, Kourtney admits that she can rely on sister Khloe Kardashian when it comes to changing diapers of her upcoming baby. "Khloe knew everything to do, like holding her perfectly, playing all these games. The girl was laughing," Kourtney recalls the time when Khloe showed off her skills on a recent lunch with a friend and his baby daughter. "When I tried to hold her, I was like, 'Khloe, take her, take her!' I was so scared."
Above all, pregnancy has changed Kourtney in many ways, she herself admits. "I've already changed since before being pregnant," so she claims. "I used to think, 'Oh, just get a C-section and it's done and easy and whatever'."
Besides, Kourtney also confesses that ever since she is pregnant she is easily getting tired. "I got tuna on a bagel and pickles and sauerkraut and then bagel chips dipped in thousand island dressing," she says of her recent trip to Beverly Hills deli Nate 'n' Al's. "But after that, I literally went home because I was so tired."
On the future of her romance with her baby's daddy Scott Disick, Kourtney tells E! News, "We talk about [marriage] all the time. I just feel like there is so much to do ... There is no rush. We should (do) everything for the baby right now and I'll worry about myself later."
Kourtney Kardashian confirmed her pregnancy last week. She is due to give birth around Christmas.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'