New 'Supernatural' Season 5 Promo: No Such Thing as Lucifer
A new and longer promo of "Supernatural" season 5 is unleashed by The CW, mocking the real world's blind side of the evil. A narrator describes how life is beautiful and that there is no such thing as "Lucifer" before his voice fades out. It ends with Ruby's voice to Sam in the season 4 finale, "You set him free".
Played by Mark Pellegrino, Lucifer is the biggest foe that the Winchester brothers will face so far. Sam, who was trustingly obedient to Ruby, accidentally broke the seal after killing the last demon, Lilith in the fourth season. Creator Eric Kripke said that Lucifer will still have his angelic features although seething with envy and hate.
Lucifer is going to appear as early as the first episode of "Supernatural" season 5 that airs on September 10. The show is also adding a recurring role named Jesse, "an all-American boy age 11 who is wise beyond his years." The character who "possesses a childlike innocence" has not yet found its actor.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years