New 'Supernatural' Season 5 Promo: No Such Thing as Lucifer
A new and longer promo of "Supernatural" season 5 is unleashed by The CW, mocking the real world's blind side of the evil. A narrator describes how life is beautiful and that there is no such thing as "Lucifer" before his voice fades out. It ends with Ruby's voice to Sam in the season 4 finale, "You set him free".
Played by Mark Pellegrino, Lucifer is the biggest foe that the Winchester brothers will face so far. Sam, who was trustingly obedient to Ruby, accidentally broke the seal after killing the last demon, Lilith in the fourth season. Creator Eric Kripke said that Lucifer will still have his angelic features although seething with envy and hate.
Lucifer is going to appear as early as the first episode of "Supernatural" season 5 that airs on September 10. The show is also adding a recurring role named Jesse, "an all-American boy age 11 who is wise beyond his years." The character who "possesses a childlike innocence" has not yet found its actor.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip