New 'Supernatural' Season 5 Promo: No Such Thing as Lucifer
A new and longer promo of "Supernatural" season 5 is unleashed by The CW, mocking the real world's blind side of the evil. A narrator describes how life is beautiful and that there is no such thing as "Lucifer" before his voice fades out. It ends with Ruby's voice to Sam in the season 4 finale, "You set him free".
Played by Mark Pellegrino, Lucifer is the biggest foe that the Winchester brothers will face so far. Sam, who was trustingly obedient to Ruby, accidentally broke the seal after killing the last demon, Lilith in the fourth season. Creator Eric Kripke said that Lucifer will still have his angelic features although seething with envy and hate.
Lucifer is going to appear as early as the first episode of "Supernatural" season 5 that airs on September 10. The show is also adding a recurring role named Jesse, "an all-American boy age 11 who is wise beyond his years." The character who "possesses a childlike innocence" has not yet found its actor.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal