New 'Supernatural' Season 5 Promo: No Such Thing as Lucifer
A new and longer promo of "Supernatural" season 5 is unleashed by The CW, mocking the real world's blind side of the evil. A narrator describes how life is beautiful and that there is no such thing as "Lucifer" before his voice fades out. It ends with Ruby's voice to Sam in the season 4 finale, "You set him free".
Played by Mark Pellegrino, Lucifer is the biggest foe that the Winchester brothers will face so far. Sam, who was trustingly obedient to Ruby, accidentally broke the seal after killing the last demon, Lilith in the fourth season. Creator Eric Kripke said that Lucifer will still have his angelic features although seething with envy and hate.
Lucifer is going to appear as early as the first episode of "Supernatural" season 5 that airs on September 10. The show is also adding a recurring role named Jesse, "an all-American boy age 11 who is wise beyond his years." The character who "possesses a childlike innocence" has not yet found its actor.
More Supernatural News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard