Omarion NOT Dropped by Young Money, Moving Out on His Own
Omarion is quick to clarify reports claiming that he has been dropped by Young Money Entertainment. One day after the news emerged, he tweets, "Released, I didnt get dropped.I wish wayne and all of Y.m good luck for there future. There r no hard feelings, business is business. "
In addition, Omarion also denies rumors suggesting he has leaked "I Get It In", his duet song with Lil Wayne. "I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, 'I Get It In' and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced," he tells Marques Houston's World.
Furthermore, Omarion reveals his next project, sharing that his new album is called "Ollusion". He says, "There will be a major announcement regarding my career and my new album, 'Ollusion' coming next week. Stay tuned ... "
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?