Omarion NOT Dropped by Young Money, Moving Out on His Own
Omarion is quick to clarify reports claiming that he has been dropped by Young Money Entertainment. One day after the news emerged, he tweets, "Released, I didnt get dropped.I wish wayne and all of Y.m good luck for there future. There r no hard feelings, business is business. "
In addition, Omarion also denies rumors suggesting he has leaked "I Get It In", his duet song with Lil Wayne. "I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, 'I Get It In' and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced," he tells Marques Houston's World.
Furthermore, Omarion reveals his next project, sharing that his new album is called "Ollusion". He says, "There will be a major announcement regarding my career and my new album, 'Ollusion' coming next week. Stay tuned ... "
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage