Omarion NOT Dropped by Young Money, Moving Out on His Own
Omarion is quick to clarify reports claiming that he has been dropped by Young Money Entertainment. One day after the news emerged, he tweets, "Released, I didnt get dropped.I wish wayne and all of Y.m good luck for there future. There r no hard feelings, business is business. "
In addition, Omarion also denies rumors suggesting he has leaked "I Get It In", his duet song with Lil Wayne. "I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, 'I Get It In' and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced," he tells Marques Houston's World.
Furthermore, Omarion reveals his next project, sharing that his new album is called "Ollusion". He says, "There will be a major announcement regarding my career and my new album, 'Ollusion' coming next week. Stay tuned ... "
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit