Omarion NOT Dropped by Young Money, Moving Out on His Own
Omarion is quick to clarify reports claiming that he has been dropped by Young Money Entertainment. One day after the news emerged, he tweets, "Released, I didnt get dropped.I wish wayne and all of Y.m good luck for there future. There r no hard feelings, business is business. "
In addition, Omarion also denies rumors suggesting he has leaked "I Get It In", his duet song with Lil Wayne. "I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, 'I Get It In' and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced," he tells Marques Houston's World.
Furthermore, Omarion reveals his next project, sharing that his new album is called "Ollusion". He says, "There will be a major announcement regarding my career and my new album, 'Ollusion' coming next week. Stay tuned ... "
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3