Omarion NOT Dropped by Young Money, Moving Out on His Own
Omarion is quick to clarify reports claiming that he has been dropped by Young Money Entertainment. One day after the news emerged, he tweets, "Released, I didnt get dropped.I wish wayne and all of Y.m good luck for there future. There r no hard feelings, business is business. "
In addition, Omarion also denies rumors suggesting he has leaked "I Get It In", his duet song with Lil Wayne. "I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, 'I Get It In' and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced," he tells Marques Houston's World.
Furthermore, Omarion reveals his next project, sharing that his new album is called "Ollusion". He says, "There will be a major announcement regarding my career and my new album, 'Ollusion' coming next week. Stay tuned ... "
More Omarion News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'