Official, Omarion Dropped From Young Money
Two months after being signed to Young Money Entertainment, Omarion has been dropped from the giant recording company. Spilling the beans about the matter is the label's president Mack Maine on his Twitter which reveals that Omarion is fired because he has allegedly leaked his duet song with Lil Wayne.
"ATTN: Omarion is no longer Young Money ... the song they leaked ft. Wayne is not official .. good luck 2 him in his future," so Mack wrote. Shortly after that, one of Young Money's artists Jae Millz re-tweeted Mack's short message, apparently trying to emphasize that the news is not a rumor.
Omarion was previously signed to Epic Records before he joined Young Money Entertainment in June. He is currently working on his next studio album titled "A New Me". Now that he is out of Young Money, it seems that the rapper has to seek a new home to drop the effort.
Up to date, Omarion hasn't offered any comment concerning him being axed from Young Money.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year