Official, Omarion Dropped From Young Money
Two months after being signed to Young Money Entertainment, Omarion has been dropped from the giant recording company. Spilling the beans about the matter is the label's president Mack Maine on his Twitter which reveals that Omarion is fired because he has allegedly leaked his duet song with Lil Wayne.
"ATTN: Omarion is no longer Young Money ... the song they leaked ft. Wayne is not official .. good luck 2 him in his future," so Mack wrote. Shortly after that, one of Young Money's artists Jae Millz re-tweeted Mack's short message, apparently trying to emphasize that the news is not a rumor.
Omarion was previously signed to Epic Records before he joined Young Money Entertainment in June. He is currently working on his next studio album titled "A New Me". Now that he is out of Young Money, it seems that the rapper has to seek a new home to drop the effort.
Up to date, Omarion hasn't offered any comment concerning him being axed from Young Money.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?