Official, Omarion Dropped From Young Money
Two months after being signed to Young Money Entertainment, Omarion has been dropped from the giant recording company. Spilling the beans about the matter is the label's president Mack Maine on his Twitter which reveals that Omarion is fired because he has allegedly leaked his duet song with Lil Wayne.
"ATTN: Omarion is no longer Young Money ... the song they leaked ft. Wayne is not official .. good luck 2 him in his future," so Mack wrote. Shortly after that, one of Young Money's artists Jae Millz re-tweeted Mack's short message, apparently trying to emphasize that the news is not a rumor.
Omarion was previously signed to Epic Records before he joined Young Money Entertainment in June. He is currently working on his next studio album titled "A New Me". Now that he is out of Young Money, it seems that the rapper has to seek a new home to drop the effort.
Up to date, Omarion hasn't offered any comment concerning him being axed from Young Money.
More Omarion News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC