Kristen Stewart Isn't 'Important Enough' to Get Free Designer Clothes
Making name in showbiz ever since she starred as Bella Swan in hit movie "Twilight", Kristen Stewart still thinks she isn't "important enough" to get free designer clothes. "The really cool stuff - I never get to keep any of that. Like anything for an event or anything like that," she tells Entertainment Weekly of the clothes she wears to high-profile events.
It is understandable then that Kristen finds it "bizarre" that her young fans are obsessed with copying the clothes she wears. "The things that have been sold out have been the things that people are actually able to get that are semi-cheap," she explains. "Those things like sweatshirts and jackets, those things are mine, which is bizarre to have people go out and buy."
Kristen Stewart, who is currently filming "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in Vancouver, Canada, is reported to have donned clothes designed by Yigal Azrouel, Herve Leger and Camilla and Marc for her red carpet appearances.
In another Kristen news, she has been featured on the cover of Dazed & Confused's September issue. Interviewed by the magazine, she complained of being hounded by paparazzi, whom she blamed for often putting he under media scrutiny.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics