Kristen Stewart Isn't 'Important Enough' to Get Free Designer Clothes
Making name in showbiz ever since she starred as Bella Swan in hit movie "Twilight", Kristen Stewart still thinks she isn't "important enough" to get free designer clothes. "The really cool stuff - I never get to keep any of that. Like anything for an event or anything like that," she tells Entertainment Weekly of the clothes she wears to high-profile events.
It is understandable then that Kristen finds it "bizarre" that her young fans are obsessed with copying the clothes she wears. "The things that have been sold out have been the things that people are actually able to get that are semi-cheap," she explains. "Those things like sweatshirts and jackets, those things are mine, which is bizarre to have people go out and buy."
Kristen Stewart, who is currently filming "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" in Vancouver, Canada, is reported to have donned clothes designed by Yigal Azrouel, Herve Leger and Camilla and Marc for her red carpet appearances.
In another Kristen news, she has been featured on the cover of Dazed & Confused's September issue. Interviewed by the magazine, she complained of being hounded by paparazzi, whom she blamed for often putting he under media scrutiny.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs