Video: 'Family Guy' Mocking 'Entourage' Catchphrase
After bashing "The Office" and "Flight of the Conchords", "Family Guy" turns the wheel to "Entourage". This time Stewie said, "Am I supposed to care about a guy who has everything?" when Brian the Dog said that he was thinking about voting the HBO show as the winner of Best Comedy at 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
While beating Brian to bleed, Stewie yelled "Hug this out, Bitch!". He refers to Ari Gold's catchphrase in the first season when he asked Vince's manager Eric Murphy whether or not he wants to hug it out in order to resolve the dispute. After done with his beating, Stewie left Brian and said, "It's 'Sex and the City' with men."
"Entourage" and "Family Guy" are both vying for Best Comedy at the upcoming Emmys. Creator Seth MacFarlane has uttered his doubt of "Family Guy" winning the title over the other non-animation contenders and thus launched a viral campaign that pin points the weakness of the other shows. Stewie said that "Office" revolves around the same space for six years while "Conchords" puts two foreigners as the main characters.
The other nominees under Best Comedy are "30 Rock", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Weeds". The winner will be announced through a gala aired live by CBS on September 20.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert