Video: 'Family Guy' Mocking 'Entourage' Catchphrase
After bashing "The Office" and "Flight of the Conchords", "Family Guy" turns the wheel to "Entourage". This time Stewie said, "Am I supposed to care about a guy who has everything?" when Brian the Dog said that he was thinking about voting the HBO show as the winner of Best Comedy at 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
While beating Brian to bleed, Stewie yelled "Hug this out, Bitch!". He refers to Ari Gold's catchphrase in the first season when he asked Vince's manager Eric Murphy whether or not he wants to hug it out in order to resolve the dispute. After done with his beating, Stewie left Brian and said, "It's 'Sex and the City' with men."
"Entourage" and "Family Guy" are both vying for Best Comedy at the upcoming Emmys. Creator Seth MacFarlane has uttered his doubt of "Family Guy" winning the title over the other non-animation contenders and thus launched a viral campaign that pin points the weakness of the other shows. Stewie said that "Office" revolves around the same space for six years while "Conchords" puts two foreigners as the main characters.
The other nominees under Best Comedy are "30 Rock", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Weeds". The winner will be announced through a gala aired live by CBS on September 20.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent