Video: 'Family Guy' Mocking 'Entourage' Catchphrase
After bashing "The Office" and "Flight of the Conchords", "Family Guy" turns the wheel to "Entourage". This time Stewie said, "Am I supposed to care about a guy who has everything?" when Brian the Dog said that he was thinking about voting the HBO show as the winner of Best Comedy at 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
While beating Brian to bleed, Stewie yelled "Hug this out, Bitch!". He refers to Ari Gold's catchphrase in the first season when he asked Vince's manager Eric Murphy whether or not he wants to hug it out in order to resolve the dispute. After done with his beating, Stewie left Brian and said, "It's 'Sex and the City' with men."
"Entourage" and "Family Guy" are both vying for Best Comedy at the upcoming Emmys. Creator Seth MacFarlane has uttered his doubt of "Family Guy" winning the title over the other non-animation contenders and thus launched a viral campaign that pin points the weakness of the other shows. Stewie said that "Office" revolves around the same space for six years while "Conchords" puts two foreigners as the main characters.
The other nominees under Best Comedy are "30 Rock", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Weeds". The winner will be announced through a gala aired live by CBS on September 20.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift